Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Two italian (Chad) brothers massacred a brown boy

Oxygen214

Oxygen214

I'm the best loser there is.
The title pretty much says it. In Italy right now all the mainstream media are talking about this fact: two brothers around 25yo and some other guys beat the shit out of this young boy. They were fighters (amateurs and not so good at it, but nonetheless) and sorta of gym fanatics. And, of course, they were Chads. Their faces are so Chad-like it's almost comic to look:
Cattura

Gdsgd

Right now, pretty much everyone is talking about how they should be jailed for life, re-educated and shit. The problem is they've been acting all violent and dominant for a very long time. They were involved in fights, drug dealing and all sort of criminal things and no one ever lifted a finger to solve the issues. It took a young, fragile and feminine looking (and I said it with absolutely no distaste) to die to show how things goes. In Italy there's plenty of suburbs that are plenty of this thugs-like Chads that basically do whatever they want just because they're violent. Media will NEVER say that because it takes some balls to, but you guys know well that these guys were (and still will be, even if they actually arrest them) full of girls, especially but not only from their suburbs. It really makes me angry how media are covering this shit. They're blaming MMA (a fucking sport), they'll probably blame rap music, they'll blame everyone except of course the real culprit: schools and teachers that incredibly suck and the general system that allows "charimastic" and good looking and imposing men to do whatever the fuck they want.

It's the same old story, I know, but it hurts me.

Truely the spirit of glorious Rome! I wish I was a violent chad...

They’re gonna get tons of love letters from foids.

Some are just born to win

The title pretty much says it. In Italy right now all the mainstream media are talking about this fact: two brothers around 25yo and some other guys beat the shit out of this young boy. They were fighters (amateurs and not so good at it, but nonetheless) and sorta of gym fanatics. And, of course, they were Chads. Their faces are so Chad-like it's almost comic to look:
View attachment 335689

View attachment 335693

Right now, pretty much everyone is talking about how they should be jailed for life, re-educated and shit. The problem is they've been acting all violent and dominant for a very long time. They were involved in fights, drug dealing and all sort of criminal things and no one ever lifted a finger to solve the issues. It took a young, fragile and feminine looking (and I said it with absolutely no distaste) to die to show how things goes. In Italy there's plenty of suburbs that are plenty of this thugs-like Chads that basically do whatever they want just because they're violent. Media will NEVER say that because it takes some balls to, but you guys know well that these guys were (and still will be, even if they actually arrest them) full of girls, especially but not only from their suburbs. It really makes me angry how media are covering this shit. They're blaming MMA (a fucking sport), they'll probably blame rap music, they'll blame everyone except of course the real culprit: schools and teachers that incredibly suck and the general system that allows "charimastic" and good looking and imposing men to do whatever the fuck they want.

It's the same old story, I know, but it hurts me.
BASED

Kanye West is white now?

Based beating of poopoo people to take your country back

The taller one has a strong jaw, but besides that I wouldn't say he is a Chad. The shorter one is normie tier at best. Also, are the brothers ethnic?

The taller one has a strong jaw, but besides that I wouldn't say he is a Chad. The shorter one is normie tier at best. Also, are the brothers ethnic?
No, they're just tan, my bet is not a natural tan, so they look brown-ish. They're definitely Italian. Consider that italians come in every possible shade of whiteness.

I will kill them and take their shirts for my collection - in fashkraft

When a Chad fights: He's so brave and strong!
When an incel fights: He's violent.

>brown boy
no shit given
This is how the world feels about brown people. To matter, you gotta be a nigger or a cumskin or a femorrhoid.

These two pasta niggers will get butt fucked in prison. They'll resist and fight back, but they'll be made into bitches and broken down.

>brown boy
no shit given

Barely talked about in the OP too.

JFL

Brutal it’s over for curries trying to leave curryland

Who was the kid they beat up?
He was an assistant chef, he died because he tried to intervene and stop a fight. Not the smartest move, but he was brave nonetheless.

Just to add some details: the eldest brother is engaged with a politician's daughter, who's a politician herself (Conservative). She is pregnant with his son and of course journalists were more than happy to let her speak about the matter. She said generic shit like "if he's really guilty he should be punished", but denied he was violent in any other circumstance... As to be expected, right?

The ones to blame are whores who reward this kind of pieces of shit with their wet vaginas, encouraging them to behave like criminals.

"Nooooo!!! Why are men allowed to be masculine in current year? You can't do that!!! It's toxic masculinity!!!" :soy::feels::feels::feels:

They were involved in fights, drug dealing and all sort of criminal things (...)
In Italy there's plenty of suburbs that are plenty of this thugs-like Chads that basically do whatever they want just because they're violent
Shhhh :feelsbaton:
The zeitgeist here is apparently that Chads live average normie lives. All that violence must only exist in your head, boyo
View attachment 335700
Kanye West is white now?
Italians are Arabs, not white