Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Two reddit users ascend and receive different treatment than when they were less attractive

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★
This is the original post and this is one of the replies to the post. In the reply to the original post the guy mentions how other guy's girlfriends were obviously showing interest in him like talking with him longer and grinding against him.

Here's the original post. You can probably find a lot more black pills there yourselves if you want to.

Last edited:
fuel

Different treatments? I don't understand. Both of them got attractive and were treated better for it. That's the same, right?
EDIT: Oh, you mean they were treated differently than when they were ugly. I didn't understand the wording.

Different treatments? I don't understand. Both of them got attractive and were treated better for it. That's the same, right?
EDIT: Oh, you mean they were treated differently than when they were ugly. I didn't understand the wording.

Sorry I'll redo the title so it's better to understand.

I wish i could become good looking by losing weight.

What a hell this life is for us on the bad route.
How can humans state we're so advanced yet are still beholden to animalistic traits, at least animals don't fake their nature.

Its time we should all reincarnationmaxx,its over.Either way its a win win situation,either we die and get eternal peace or we have a shot at becoming chad in our next life

This is absolutely proof that the blackpill exists along with the fact that Looks > Everything else

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back