Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tyler1 is tiny, even his muscles are tiny, brutal manlet gym pill

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
He looks jacked when he's not around other people, but this 5'10" foid mogs him. Her frame is about as large as Tyler's. Look at her arms. Lmao at gymcucking if you're below 5'10".

EP0cebJWsAAVN3d

If you're a gigamanlet, gymcucking won't make you big. You'll still look tiny next to normal and tall people and it's not even because of height. Everything is scaled down when you're a manlet. You might have the appearance of being "jacked", but your muscles are small. Tyler1 is top 0.001% natty. The vast majority of manlets can't even get that much muscle so you can't even get as "big" as Tyler1.

Last edited:
:lul: :lul: :lul: Everything is cope for manlets

No gym for your height

He is max 5'5" flat.

i rly hate that meme tbh

His face looks pretty shit too, it's definitly over for him.

He looks jacked when he's not around other people, but this 5'10" foid mogs him. Her frame is about as large as Tyler's. Look at her arms. Lmao at gymcucking if you're below 5'10".

View attachment 222042

If you're a gigamanlet, gymcucking won't make you big. You'll still look tiny next to normal and tall people and it's not even because of height. Everything is scaled down when you're a manlet. You might have the appearance of being "jacked", but your muscles are small. Tyler1 is top 0.001% natty. The vast majority of manlets can't even get that much muscle so you can't even get as "big" as Tyler1.

Please tell me this is the edited one and not the original. Tyler isn’t that short is he? Jesus Christ.

srs tho, the variety streams with Greek back in the day we’re LifeFuel. I miss em.

It's brutal being a manlet, I'd hate to be even shorter than I am now

no shit dude he stands in front of a monitor all day because its the only way he'll look big. some of his lifts are impressive though
I'd commit suicide if I woke up two inches shorter tomorrow.
you do realise that you can lose 1-3 inches as you grow older right?
>People typically lose almost one-half inch (about 1 centimeter) every 10 years after age 40
you're going to lose 2 inches before you even become that old, just face it dude

you do realise that you can lose 1-3 inches as you grow older right?
I know that. I don't care if I'll be an inch shorter at 60. Who gives a shit, seriously?
you're going to lose 2 inches before you even become that old, just face it dude
Why would I lose 2 inches by the time I'm 40? No one loses height before 40 and it's quite rare for men to lose height at 40-50. Sure, it happens at 50-60+, but you're old and subhuman anyway. Besides, I do calisthenics at home and I'm not obese. I don't exactly sit all day.

My dad is 54 and he hasn't lost any height at all. He was officially measured 184cm in the military which was 20 years ago and he's still 184cm on the dot when he was measured a few years ago. I don't think I'll lose any height by the time I'm 40. You're just trying to make me feel worse, but you failed.

Why? My dad is 54 and he hasn't lost any height at all. He was officially measured 184cm in the military which was 20 years ago and he's still 184cm on the dot when he was measured a few years ago. I don't think I'll lose any height by the time I'm 40. You're just trying to make me feel worse, but you failed.
i dont give a fuck about how you feel lol just google how age affects height, you will lose 2" height as you grow older
My dad is 54 and he hasn't lost any height at all.
but he will, and you obviously dont have the same height genes as him given that hes tall anyway

i dont give a fuck about how you feel lol just google how age affects height, you will lose 2" height as you grow older
I know about that, retard. I'm just saying I don't give a fuck about being an inch or two shorter when I'm 60+. Can you comprehend what I'm saying, newfag?
but he will, and you obviously dont have the same height genes as him given that hes tall anyway
Ok and I'm telling you I don't care about being shorter when I'm an old fuck. 184cm is not tall where I live. It's a few cm above average. I'm 182cm.

Being under 5’10 is basically God telling you to kill yourself.

no he's 6'5 bro what are you saying

Lmao what a subhuman

he got a shitty frame it's obvious also they hire tall foids to do interviews who wear 5 inch heels to remind manlets their subhumanity and inferiority

Nobody is saying manlets will look truly big after gymmaxxing. But they will look way better than if they had not gymmaxed if you do it right and get fit. That alone makes it partially worth it.

Beyond over for him jfl