Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Typical. Foids do not love anyone under 5'8", even if the 5' 3" best man paid 10K for the wedding

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
Angry foid threatens to end wedding over a dude who is 5' 3". The same guy who paid 10k for the entire thing for his best friend who is getting married to the bitch. Sad.

Attachments

• Foid angry.png
    Foid angry.png
    280.9 KB · Views: 195
Roastie cunt should be lashed 4000 times

Brutal , manlets are the most hated creatures on earth. Also jfl at who paid for his friends party, he gave all that money to the strippers :soy: :soy: :soy: and paid his friends for something he will never have

Good afternoon, I really dont like half the population.....

Also gigacope if you think they dont hate 5'8" guys. Anything under 6'2" is subhuman garbage to them.

Wow.. there really is no love for manlets.

I really want to read some of the replies. I wonder if there's any backlash.

I really want to read some of the replies. I wonder if there's any backlash.
Oh yeah, the backlash must have been immense, normies love to virtue signal, and this post is a sweet prime oportunity to do so. I even bet that she got doxxed and now everyone knows that she is a horrible person, and like vultures feasting on a carcass, they are probably shaming and virtue signaling her to oblivion.

whores instinctively hate midgets and ugly guys
doesn't matter how much u help them they will always despise u

Oh yeah, the backlash must have been immense, normies love to virtue signal, and this post is a sweet prime oportunity to do so. I even bet that she got doxxed and now everyone knows that she is a horrible person, and like vultures feasting on a carcass, they are probably shaming and virtue signaling her to oblivion.
To be fair the people commenting probably aren't all genuine and only act outraged to virtue signal like you said. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the females agree with her post lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back