Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Typical Old Hag Cat Lady (Optimum Commercial)

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
This commercial is in The New York area. Would you have sex with her? I sure wouldn't.
This is what shows up at the singles' dances. You think she'd get matches on Tinder?

Last edited:
Her looksmatched fertilized the soil where the ingredients for the food cat grew

source.gif

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Nice hat. I want one.

I would fuck that cat lady. She's not too bad looking for her age.

If she's too old to bleed she's too old to breed

I relate to cat ladies ngl, I also love my cat more than anything in the world. Cats are based and cute

I would fuck that cat lady. She's not too bad looking for her age.

She's bad looking for my age though

I relate to cat ladies ngl, I also love my cat more than anything in the world. Cats are based and cute

Cats are the women of pets, they quite literally care nothing about you (https://www.mic.com/articles/108360/six-behaviors-that-prove-your-cat-actually-hates-you), and think your purpose is to serve them, people like to treat this as a "ha ha" funny thing, which is the humor used in garfield comics - "ha ha he cares nothing for his owner and treats him like trash, and he's lazy and does nothing all day, that's so funny", its kinda cucked in a sense

Sorry that shit isn't funny or cute to me, its just sad really, its a one sided relationships, cats really offer nothing to any household, they just exist and get pampered to exist (so many parallels with women)

I don't really want any pets, but if I'm getting one, I'm sure as hell getting one that would risk its life for me, can you see your cat charging a bandit if it see's you hurt, I doubt it

Are there exceptions to the rule, yes I'm sure, but a cat is ironically as useful to you as a gold fish and it isn't even stuck in a bowl

The only way I could see myself getting a cat, is if its some kind of really "cute" rare breed and I could use it to make cat videos to
post on youtube and rake in ad revenue, that cat is gonna fucking earn its keep lol

Last edited:
Cats are the women of pets, they quite literally care nothing about you (https://www.mic.com/articles/108360/six-behaviors-that-prove-your-cat-actually-hates-you), and think your purpose is to serve them, people like to treat this as a "ha ha" funny thing, which is the humor used in garfield comics - "ha ha he cares nothing for his owner and treats him like trash, and he's lazy and does nothing all day, that's so funny", its kinda cucked in a sense
Like my dolls.

She's bad looking for my age though

Sorry that shit isn't funny or cute to me, its just sad really, its a one sided relationships, cats really offer nothing to any household, they just exist and get pampered to exist (so many parallels with women)

I don't really want any pets, but if I'm getting one, I'm sure as hell getting one that would risk its life for me, can you see your cat charging a bandit if it see's you hurt, I doubt it

Are there exceptions to the rule, yes I'm sure, but a cat is ironically as useful to you as a gold fish and it isn't even stuck in a bowl

The only way I could see myself getting a cat, is if its some kind of really "cute" rare breed and I could use it to make cat videos to
post on youtube and rake in ad revenue, that cat is gonna fucking earn its keep lol

Thank you for sharing the artice. It's a common knowledge that if you don't gain cat's trust from its childhood, play with it a lot, train it properly, etc., it will treat you like a servant, not a friend/partner. My cat helps me immensely and she is my best friend, she often cuddles with me (she is on my lap right now actually), calms me down when I'm crying by hugging me and purring (she does that every time I cry). She doesn't accpet snacks from other people. Sometimes it can be a little annoying because she is extremely clingy, follows me everywhere, wants to play and cuddle all the time, but I'm grateful there's at least one living being which cares about me. All the behaviours mentioned in the article are a result of misguided training and/or getting cat when it's already an adult. If you want your cat to act like braindead dog which shows affection to anyone who is nice to it, just pick a breed like Maine Coon man. I think it's quite charming that my cat is attached only to me.