Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story typical sexhaver behaviour

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
someone wrote, to an advice column in the New York Times,

My brother, who is a health care provider, qualified for the Covid vaccine. He also got his wife vaccinated by putting her on his office payroll temporarily and claiming that she is a health care worker too. (She is not!) I’m not sure which is worse: playing the system or gleefully bragging about it in a text he sent around after they had both been vaccinated. Other relatives won’t be vaccinated for months, though their risk of illness is greater. I ignored my brother’s text when he sent it. What should I say when I speak to him?

ANONYMOUS

wow

great personality

why are NPCs so obsessed with getting the vaccine

Because they believe in everything media says, and media is portraying covid as the dangerous disease ever

he must have showered 4 times a day

they should prioritize low SMV men for the vaccine

i see a lot of incel-tier individuals in essential jobs, stocking shelves, delivering food, etc, while instagrammers jet off to dubai or whatever

Useless article used obviously to move the overton window in favour of mass vaccination, the vaccine may be inofensive but just thinking this kind of people owns most media and use these methods is repugnant and do the inverse in making people distrust what they favour.

i did not foresee that this thread would be hijacked by the conspiracy nutjobs

i should've known better

i should've known better

"JUST GET YER DAMNED VACCINE!"

(((they))) aren't wrong to prioritize vaccinating Blacks, Hispanics, and Trumpists first, as they are more likely to spread the disease. Problem is Bill Gates had to put his face on the vaccination push shooting his intent in the foot.

Vaccine....

More like mark of the beast tbh

i should've known better
Regardless of what the appropriate decision is or not, a specific way of acting is imposed on the entire population through the media, the lack of variety in the media or in anything else will never lead to anything good in the long term.

someone wrote, to an advice column in the New York Times,

wow

great personality

If anything this just sounds like a guy who is jealous of his brother, something like this wouldn't even be an afterthought to me, but he is clearly trying to feel more virtuous and maybe even get his brother caught in some way by making such a story public

Who the fuck would see their brother keeping his wife safe as "a brag", this guy definitely has it out for his brother, and I can tell this is a white guy just from the post, this is 100% privileged white guy problems :feelskek:

Reminds me of that Weird Al song (first world problems)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwvlbJ0h35A

its how the virus was portrayed, the sheep think of it like global zombie virus type of pandemic.

If anything this just sounds like a guy who is jealous of his brother, something like this wouldn't even be an afterthought to me, but he is clearly trying to feel more virtuous and maybe even get his brother caught in some way by making such a story public

Who the fuck would see their brother keeping his wife safe as "a brag", this guy definitely has it out for his brother, and I can tell this is a white guy just from the post, this is 100% privileged white guy problems :feelskek:
Really? I got the feeling that the person sending this in to the NYTimes was a sister, not a brother. The writing has that white femoid vibe to it.

Really? I got the feeling that the person sending this in to the NYTimes was a sister, not a brother. The writing has that white femoid vibe to it.

I guess It makes sense to assume its a woman, but these days the leftist men are even more bitchy and feminine than the women, that's why I immediately pictured a man doing this, a sister isn't the first thing that popped into my head.

I guess It makes sense to assume its a woman, but these days the leftist men are even more bitchy and feminine than the women, that's why I immediately pictured a man doing this, a sister isn't the first thing that popped into my head.
I pictured a college-educated white woman in her mid-30s in a blue state. Just a feeling.

I pictured a college-educated white woman in her mid-30s in a blue state. Just a feeling.

In that case, it may actually be the sister is jealous of the wife, wishing her own husband had that level of "usefulness" and "status" to keep her safer than everyone else, she's not mad about it, she's mad that she doesn't also have the privilege

i should've known better
This idiot believes that someone saying water is wet is a "conspiracy nutjob".... :feelskek: