Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Typical white male husband cuck finds out 2/3 of his kids aren't his

The fact that she would come out on top in a divorce anyway is pure ERfuel

JFL @ this cuck.
what would the soylords of IT say to this?
this foid kept on cheating despite having a newborn child.
just another proof that foid's can't resist chads.

at least the chad had cancer, meaning both her foid children have the cancer genes JFL

That sucks... I dont even wanna know how that feels to be him. I dont think he really had no idea tho. I think it's an instinct we have to be able to tell our own offspring from others. He probably did not want to admit his wife was cheating and he was a cuck

i swear i am hating women more and more each day and it's completely their fault

nothing new here

This hits deep from a personal level. My Mom told me my Dad wasn't my biological father when I was 10 but didn't tell him until I was 20. And you know how kids get. We are curious and like to ask questions.
So I was 10 and she told me one story. A few years go by. She tells me "more" of the story. A few years go by again. Again, she tells me "more" of the story that she left out. By the time I was an adult she tells me the whole story and I was sick to my stomach how much of a stupid whore she is and a manipulatitve cunt she is. I mean she is my only Mother so I love her but holy shit she fucked up multiple lives by hiding and lying about all of this fucking shit.

Not saying my Dad should have killed her. I'm glad he didn't. But if he did......I'd understand.

JFL if you have any faith in holes in 2018.

Alphafuxx Betabuxx

brutal
btw this will probably happen to us if we ever find a girl

Cant even imagine the sheer amount of pain I would have after finding out I've been raising another mans child

The only thing rare about this situation is that she got caught.

d u a l
m a t i n g
s t r a t e g y

Why aren't women like this legally allowed to be murdered? If a woman cheats on her husband, she should be thrown in prison, if she cucks him to this degree, she should be stoned to death. How can anyone even disagree with that?

this is why france banned dna tests lol

Why aren't women like this legally allowed to be murdered? If a woman cheats on her husband, she should be thrown in prison, if she cucks him to this degree, she should be stoned to death. How can anyone even disagree with that?

Alphafux betacux

Being cucked is worse than being raped. His ex wife deserves jail time.