Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tyrone breeds 16 yo foid, leaves her pregnant. Is OP the asshole for not wanting his son to pay for Tyrone's baby?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
JFL, what is this world coming to.

16 yo foid lets Tyrone fuck her raw, lets him breed her. Gives birth, but Tyrone is nowhere to be found to support his child.

DON'T WORRY, because 15 yo beta friend is here to step in and man up. He wastes his entire allowance money every week to support Tyrone's child, even though the foid isn't even giving him beta starfish sex in return.

Thread:

Read the comments that OP writes for a fuller picture.

JFL, betas have evolved. Foids no longer even need to give sex in return for betabuxxing.

Holy fuck. Cucked beyond belief. Better not to have a son in this day and age tbh. He will either turn into cuck, tranny, or suicidal incel. And better not to have a daughter in this day and age lol.

Soy is causing this. I swear

This is the dream scenario for all women. Get impregnated by Chad genes, then get financial and emotional help from an orbiter without having to give him sex (or anything else in return). She is in heaven right now as far as she's concerned.

S O Y

B E T A M A L E

W H * T E S

I’d do the same thing if I was tyrone and so would u

Soy runs in his blood, holy fuck.

imagine being this much of a cuck at only 15. holy hell

No, OP is the asshole by raising a little cuck. If his son doesn't have enough self-respect to not betabuxx Tyrone's cumdumpster, his father failed hard.

When will males like these grow some self respect? I'd blow my brains out before taking care of anyone's bastard kids. Being a cuck male should be a crime.

Just when you think you have seen it all.

This is next level beta orbiting, most if not all guys that age usually stay the fuck away from foids with a baby, much less BRINGING HOME SOMEONE ELSE'S BABY. :feelskek:

Raising another mans child should be punishable

Haha let the coal burner stew in her own filth. There is a reason why soy boys open their mouths so wide. It is so chad and Tyrone can shit in their mouths at any time. JFL at taking care of someone else kid and taking a cumdumpster under your wing.

The only acceptable "raising another man child" is if the mother is a widow of your brother.

roses-are-red-violets-are-blue_o_7193215.jpg

his father is definitly a beta simping cuck . dame soy ruins life

Taking care of another man's child before he's even 18. I guess this is a case where the income tax skips the state and goes directly to the foid.
If the father was truly based he would decrease the money given to $0.

Also, fuck parents who give their kids money, I got fucking nothing.

The soy in that thread:

I've only read some of the top comments and your replies, but I see a lot of people missing what is really important here. You are raising a very good human. This is a kid who is willing to spend his allowance on his best friend and her baby. He could be buying video games, weed, booze, nicotine, shoes, clothes, etc. He is choosing to forgo those things to help his best friend! That's amazing! I understand if you don't want to be supporting this baby through your own child. But trust that he sees how hard this is for her. All he wants to do is help. He's the exact kind of person we all want in our communities. *MORE SOY*....

They're literally promoting betabuxxing.
Pathetic.

Yeah I kind of agree. Sure it’s OP’s “right” to not give the kid money, but the reasoning doesn’t make sense. Because he spent it in a way dad doesn’t approve of? He’s not buying anything bad or hurting anyone, so OP doesn’t really get a say since he gave it to him no strings attached. Is OP mad he asked for more? Why? Just say “no” and tell him that he needs to learn to budget and manage; that it’s nice he cares for his friend but he needs to plan for and lookout for himself to. Spending all your money at once had a built in consequence: no more money. So let him deal with that. I don’t understand why lessening it is necessary or going to help.

Reddit needs to be nuked.

Last edited:
The son doesn't have a GF that why he betabux some dumb foid. Maybe the dad should tell his son to man up and find an actual gf

Wtf, soy is running through his veins

Well we see where he got being a cuck from.

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to ask this question on reddit? Jfl at all these fucking shitty fathers while I will never be able to get a son.

Cuck father, cuckier son.

giphy.gif

Raising another mans child should be punishable
Beheadcucks

The punishment for cuckolds raising other men's children should be for the cuck to be beheaded. Then the chad/tyrone, femasite, and baby are locked in a dungeon. They are given enough of an expired Poweraid/Incel Urine mixture every day to survive, but no food. They must resort to cannibalism in order to survive. Once there is only one left, and that person has consumed the entirety of the flesh of the others, including organs... their genitals are removed with rusty bowie knives completely and they are released. (in Ace Combat 7)

Everyone is paying for the little half nig except his daddy:feelsbadman:

I read nothing about Tyrone being involved.

That dad needs to beat his son to a pulp (in minecraft)

the son is gonna be like his father slaying jbs and propably hit his 'step dad' when older

What the fuck. At least the redditors didn't call him an asshole for not allowing his son to be a walking ATM.

Did you not read the comment about the baby being half black? While the whore and the cuck's son are white.
Ah, I didn't actually click on the thread.

This is the dream scenario for all women. Get impregnated by Chad genes, then get financial and emotional help from an orbiter without having to give him sex (or anything else in return). She is in heaven right now as far as she's concerned.

As usual with these types of stories I'm most mad at the cuck. Not even mad at the girl because women are low IQ toddlers, Tyrone just playing the game by being able breed white girls and have cucks bear the consequences, the father doesn't want to give the cuck money anymore. But the god damn cuck has no excuse.

This fucking braindead whore should be begging in the streets not having a retarded betabuxx supporting her

Still giving that cuck son $40? He’d be getting zero from me and get kicked out on his 18th birthday if he continued to raise nigger spawn
View attachment 192040
The punishment for cuckolds raising other men's children should be for the cuck to be beheaded. Then the chad/tyrone, femasite, and baby are locked in a dungeon. They are given enough of an expired Poweraid/Incel Urine mixture every day to survive, but no food. They must resort to cannibalism in order to survive. Once there is only one left, and that person has consumed the entirety of the flesh of the others, including organs... their genitals are removed with rusty bowie knives completely and they are released. (in Ace Combat 7)

View attachment 192040
Y-Yeah
Tenor 27

Why do people raise other people's children? It baffles me. Especially when they get nothing in return!

And obviously the tyrone had a extremely good personality for her to let creampie her. This is why you inlwel :soy: :soy:

That's how femoids react when I'm night walking behind them...
Same tbh, I've recently noticed that women stop and turn when walking their dogs so that they can keep me in eyes sight at all times.
Or they try to run if it's too sketchy

View attachment 192040

BASED AND GODLIKE

Same tbh, I've recently noticed that women stop and turn when walking their dogs so that they can keep me in eyes sight at all times.
Or they try to run if it's too sketchy
If we were chads, they would trip and fall on purpose with their legging pants conveniently being pulled down in the process.

If we were chads, they would trip and fall on purpose with their legging pants conveniently being pulled down in the process.
Then she'd sue rape and get alemonony

The problem with these fucking cucks is that women never have to take any responsability for their stupid actions. No matter how badly they fuck up, some idiot white knight cuck will come to the rescue.

:soy:"Silly inkwells, atleast the boy is taking responsibility for tyrones actions!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back