Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tyrone >>> Chad, in terms of life quality

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Tbh black chads have it the best, better woman better culture better life quality. While a white chad gets pushed into university and gets complete degenerate white foids and has not a tenth of the sex like a tyrone has, tyrone will fuck black chicks with superior bodies, bigger tits bigger asses, with his bigger cock.

Its just the obvious truth look at black superstars and than look at whites. White people dont know how to live, a justin bieber has a ltr with some average slut while black artists fuck million hoodgroupies sip lean and live the life.

Its just my personal oppinion i think rich black chads living the best life. Maybe this was different in the past but today the western world is such a joke white chads live shit sexlifes due to circumcision small cocks and shitty society models while blacks dont give a fuck.

Ehm, nice cope there sir

Tbh black chads have it the best, better woman better culture better life quality. While a white chad gets pushed into university and gets complete degenerate white foids and has not a tenth of the sex like a tyrone has, tyrone will fuck black chicks with superior bodies, bigger tits bigger asses, with his bigger cock.

Its just the obvious truth look at black superstars and than look at whites. White people dont know how to live, a justin bieber has a ltr with some average slut while black artists fuck million hoodgroupies sip lean and live the life.

Its just my personal oppinion i think rich black chads living the best life. Maybe this was different in the past but today the western world is such a joke white chads live shit sexlifes due to circumcision small cocks and shitty society models while blacks dont give a fuck.
but white guys don’t like as much ass, so the women they get is still enough for them. They are satisfied anyways. also black people get circumcised too in america

Emberrassing Tyrone worship. Willing to bet op is a pasty nerd or hapa too.

but white guys don’t like as much ass, so the women they get is still enough for them. They are satisfied anyways. also black people get circumcised too in america
Gigacope i love titts and booty ok i am not complete white but this is a joke tyrone has obviously the better sexlife. Because jungle genes with higher libido and better culture with shitting on scamed western aducation systems
Emberrassing Tyrone worship. Willing to bet op is a pasty nerd or hapa too.
I am an incel, and a "white" european (all europeans today are mixed with slavs and meds)

being a white male is ideal in every single possible aspect of life.

being a white male is ideal in every single possible aspect of life.
Major cope in terms of sex i rather have a 10inch black dong than some average white rod, and life is 80% about sex.

Shitskin nigger cope.

Dumbest thing I have ever read tbh. Chad is out fucking top tier girls every night at clubs.

Dumbest thing I have ever read tbh. Chad is out fucking top tier girls every night at clubs.
Tyrone is doing the same thing but does not work raps and sips lean while chad still has to get a degree and only fucks 20minutes with his low white libido. Soon the whole world will be black or mixed because tyrone has unprotected sex he never uses a condom. Not saying chads life is shit but tyrones is better.

Soon the whole world will be black or mixed because tyrone has unprotected sex he never uses a condom.
Are you mixed race or a literal white cuck? Those are the only people I ever see post things like this.
Chad will get a good job with his degree and settle with his hot wife. Also "white libido".

Black girls are ugly tho, they don’t turn me on.

Are you mixed race or a literal white cuck? Those are the only people I ever see post things like this.
Chad will get a good job with his degree and settle with his hot wife. Also "white libido".
Both wrong. I am into black girls they have nice titts and ass, but i am not choosy ether i would fuck every race.

They have higher rates of stds. Good for them.

In on weekly race thread.

this is a cope thread

Once you are at Chad/Tyrone level it's kinda pointless to compare who has it easier since they are both at the top. Only real disadvantage for Tyrones in muricaland are trigger happy cops.

Blacks have better chances at high/mid tier normie levels thanks to all the SJW foids willing to give up ass as an apology for muh oppression. Also, ghetto blacks have far more opportunities to bang countless foids through thugmaxxing than the ghetto/hick whites living in similar economic conditions.

Thanks m8, tbh i dont know why so many incels hating on black chicks they have the best bodys and dont use contraptives.
No idea. I would love to have a black gf tbh. Them having chimp faces is a meme

No idea. I would love to have a black gf tbh. Them having chimp faces is a meme
They are the best women in my opinion.

Tbh the biggest chads are those who fuck lightskin black stacies like sterling archer, because those are the only ones who are able to compete against tyrones. A white guy fucking a black stacy (not imported 3rd world cunts) is allways a gigachad prove me wrong.

Tyrone is doing the same thing but does not work raps and sips lean while chad still has to get a degree and only fucks 20minutes with his low white libido. Soon the whole world will be black or mixed because tyrone has unprotected sex he never uses a condom. Not saying chads life is shit but tyrones is better.
Image result for when the coping is too strong

They are the best women in my opinion.

Tbh the biggest chads are those who fuck lightskin black stacies like sterling archer, because those are the only ones who are able to compete against tyrones. A white guy fucking a black stacy (not imported 3rd world cunts) is allways a gigachad prove me wrong.
Black women usually have higher standards for masculinity since they are around Tyrones all day. If one picks a white guy instead you know he's high test and a real man. (golddiggers excluded)

Black women usually have higher standards for masculinity since they are around Tyrones all day. If one picks a white guy instead you know he's high test and a real man. (golddiggers excluded)
Exactly, the opposite goes for asians they pick usually the biggest soys. And prove me wrong but whites hating on black chicks are usually compensating their lack of masculinity by supconciously knowing that they arent able to compete with black guys.

Exactly, the opposite goes for asians they pick usually the biggest soys. And prove me wrong but whites hating on black chicks are usually compensating their lack of masculinity by supconciously knowing that they arent able to compete with black guys.
How hard to plan to cope in this thread?

Don't blame anyone for seeking women in asia really, you do what you have to do. But if given the choice I'd pick a cute black girl any day.

Users viewing This Thread, Bluepillers 117

1. White chad can still fuck most of the hottest black women
2. There are many women who would not fuck Tyrone at all despite his looks
3. Women may like to fuck Tyrone, but white chad can choose and switch between the playboy lifestyle and relationships as it suits him

Don't blame anyone for seeking women in asia really, you do what you have to do. But if given the choice I'd pick a cute black girl any day.
Same

1. White chad can still fuck most of the hottest black women
2. There are many women who would not fuck Tyrone at all despite his looks
3. Women may like to fuck Tyrone, but white chad can choose and switch between the playboy lifestyle and relationships as it suits him
There are only a few white gigachads who are able to get the girl tyrone wants. A lightskin black stacy is very hard to get for chad. And woman would ltr a tyrone like heidi klum and seal. But you rarely see it the other way around.

Chad is superior to Tyrone by miles. More girls of every race want him except probably Black women which doesn't matter cause they're very undesirable anyway.

Nobody with half a brain looks up to or wants to be a Negro in any way shape or form, not even the Negroes on this forum. It's just out of the question. I know this is an incel community and most of you (most of us) are battling with a variety of psychological issues, but to see this constant subhumanity from all of you; it's occurring every day at this point. I'm starting to detach from the ideas of this place.

For example, what in the world is this?

black artists fuck million hoodgroupies sip lean and live the life.

Sip lean? Who can take you seriously? Roasties don't even act as stupid as some of you.

Nobody with half a brain looks up to or wants to be a Negro in any way shape or form, not even the Negroes on this forum. It's just out of the question. I know this is an incel community and most of you (most of us) are battling with a variety of psychological issues, but to see this constant subhumanity from all of you; it's occurring every day at this point. I'm starting to detach from the ideas of this place.

Sip lean? Who can take you seriously? Roasties don't even act as stupid as some of you.
careful we have a 16-17 year old negro who yells white nationalist supremacists shit when you say that

God tier thread, dropping dangerous forbidden blackpills. Mogs me. See you in the appeals.

You sound like an IT poster just looked at IT brazilliansigma has postet it, i bet you are him.
God tier thread, dropping dangerous forbidden blackpills. Mogs me. See you in the appeals.
Tbh, the most controversal blackpills are often the truest ones. Like sub8 or this fucking thread. The ones not even most incels are able to swallow besides obvious facts.

Last edited:

You're forgetting that white men are put on a pedestal and many can do that and more without the social status and wealth requirement.

Lol. Many women have lower standards when it comes to white men because they are put on pedestal. I've seen a few non-white women dating white men that are beneath their SMV.

Last edited:
black chicks with superior bodies

Tenor

You're forgetting that white men are put on a pedestal and many can do that and more without the social status and wealth requirement.
But white families usually screw their kids up by forcing them into university blacks have more single parents witch creates more alpha men while wites get dominated from their helicopter parents and strict schools where theyre shamed for not being a soyboy.

> more (((BBC))) posting
Sure black girls have better bodies but white nerds can get them. The only reason chad doesn't is that it would hurt his social status. All tyrones get is ratchet hood bitches and not surprisingly jump over to white girls when they get a little money and out of the ghetto.
Major cope in terms of sex i rather have a 10inch black dong than some average white rod, and life is 80% about sex.
White men have 11 to 13 inch rods sometimes. There is no empirical evidence that a substantial number of black men are sporting horse cocks
Dude where are you getting your bullshit about low white libido? Some white guys can go forever. Is Tenda infiltrating this site like he did 4chan?
There are only a few white gigachads who are able to get the girl tyrone wants. A lightskin black stacy is very hard to get for chad. And woman would ltr a tyrone like heidi klum and seal. But you rarely see it the other way around.
Yeah right Leo Dicaprio was pounding Rihanna (best she ever had) and Nicki Minaj was banging a white guy a few times. The majority of white women won't touch black men, even hookers. This is some of the stupidest shit I've read here.

Last edited: