Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tyrone destroys BBC theory himself. Admits a white looksmatch of a black guy will do better.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s over. BBC Tyrone himself says in majority of western countries, 90% of girls want white boys. Only in multicultural countries like California, Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Paris etc there is a even playing field for black guys. But even then blacks need to put two times the effort to get the same thing that a white boy gets.

It's over for nigger copers.

bruh the guy in the video is ugly AF, he's not tyrone

Even if the vid assertions are true, the future will have a lot more Tyrones with white women, especially in Europe. The world population of white women is basically stagnant or declining, whereas the world black population doubles every thirty years. Even if only 10% of black men are Tyrones, that would mean Africa with 2 billion people by 2050 will have 100 million Tyrones which will be almost the same as the total under 30 female population of Europe by then.

Black but not a tyrone = OVER

He's not a tyrone.

1) Niggers can run niche game and fuck the foids that want their daddies attention
2) Nigger females prefer black males by a lot, they can go for their own females but they're like typical shitskins, have to whine that white women prefer white chads
3) Niggers are glorified by the media, this also helps get cheap niche lays they don't even have to be Tyrones

Niggers are just all stars at the victim olympics, they're always oppressed
Tenor 4

First off the man in the video isn't a Tyrone. If he was, he wouldn't make the video in the first place.

Second
1) Niggers can run niche game and fuck the foids that want their daddies attention
2) Nigger females prefer black males by a lot, they can go for their own females but they're like typical shitskins, have to whine that white women prefer white chads
3) Niggers are glorified by the media, this also helps get cheap niche lays they don't even have to be Tyrones

This post is the grand central station of fucking retarded. Black females only want THUGMAXXED Blacks. Not High IQ, High Inhib and proper English speaking blacks. Black foids also have more STDs and bastard kids than any other group of foids. Why should I become a thuggish black and take care of bastard kids just to get my dick wet and risk getting an STD at that? Get the fuck up outta here with this shit.

So tired of retards on this forum saying how easy we blacks have it. I'm beginning to understand why whitecels are getting annoyed with JBW and SEAmaxxing.

Index

I never believed in the allure of BBC and thugmaxxing. Whites >>>>>>>>>> every other race. @angrycurrycel on suicide watch!
1. He’s not a Tyrone
2. He’s not an american BBC

Even if the vid assertions are true, the future will have a lot more Tyrones with white women, especially in Europe. The world population of white women is basically stagnant or declining, whereas the world black population doubles every thirty years. Even if only 10% of black men are Tyrones, that would mean Africa with 2 billion people by 2050 will have 100 million Tyrones which will be almost the same as the total under 30 female population of Europe by then.
Yep

Niggers in Europe and ricecels, russians and latinos will probably take America, australia and Canada

Its really over for the white race

God damn this is cherry picking. Show me a catfish in a majority white city with an average black man. There are thousands of single black women in America. Latinas prefer black men over whites. Stop blaming the white incel for all your fucking problems. This guy isn't fucking ugly by any stretch of the imagination.

His problems would go away if he simply learned to be happy with his own women. And I'm not talking about westernized africans. I'm talking about going to Africa, staying there, and raising a family there with the money you made in the west. Similar to what I tell curries and other ethnics. Their foids are miles better then white women when it comes to actually being women. I'm hispanic and I don't understand why more ethnics don't do this. The west is a hypergamous hell hole. I plan on getting out as soon as I can.
Jfl at some of the comments on the vid.

I can fuck 8 and 9s but most are in relationships

They are happy to use you for sex, but they don't want a relationship

:giga::giga::giga::giga::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How fucking bluepilled are these retards? Why on earth do you want a relationship with modern foids?

Last edited:
The bbc isn't even statistically true lol

It's a thing that can change. In leftist areas blacks and ethnics are privileged. If you are white you require a degree to have a simple job. If you are black, you get the same job and a room where to sleep, free food.

I'm planning to cuck my country because I'm tired of all this shit, I'm tired to be called "privileged" while I am a virgin KVH male and all these niggers are having sex thanks to me.

It’s over. BBC Tyrone himself says in majority of western countries, 90% of girls want white boys. Only in multicultural countries like California, Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Paris etc there is a even playing field for black guys. But even then blacks need to put two times the effort to get the same thing that a white boy gets.

this aint a tyrone , this is a high-tier normie or some shit

King richez is based af. His whole channel is blackpill after blackpill

Thanks for the info. 'Whitecels' get out!

Lies, lies, lies. Fuck off. Your kind shouldn't be posting here.
Yep

Niggers in Europe and ricecels, russians and latinos will probably take America, australia and Canada

Its really over for the white race
Implying slavs aren't white.

Last edited:
Jbw still holding on firmly.

"black" implies 6'5 ripped muscular black guy with a decent face

it does not imply average looking black guy under 6' (yes average for blacks is shorter than whites)

it basically means chad with dark skin

Giga cope. He is a 6’1 varsity Tyrone athlete and he gets less girls then the 5’8 chadlite at the club

Giga cope. He is a 6’1 varsity Tyrone athlete and he gets less girls then the 5’8 chadlite at the club
Tbh, 6'1 is short to women now. Everything is fucked beyond belief. 6'2 is the minimum and 6'7 the max. He also has fucked up teeth and not to great of a face, so women are going to ignore any positives he may have. That and he's black, which is the biggest factor.

being black is not a thing that really lowers your dating experience.

its being fucking ugly

God damn this is cherry picking. Show me a catfish in a majority white city with an average black man. There are thousands of single black women in America. Latinas prefer black men over whites. Stop blaming the white incel for all your fucking problems. This guy isn't fucking ugly by any stretch of the imagination.
Every race prefers white male, watch the video

His problems would go away if he simply learned to be happy with his own women. And I'm not talking about westernized africans. I'm talking about going to Africa, staying there, and raising a family there with the money you made in the west. Similar to what I tell curries and other ethnics. Their foids are miles better then white women when it comes to actually being women. I'm hispanic and I don't understand why more ethnics don't do this. The west is a hypergamous hell hole. I plan on getting out as soon as I can.
Jfl at some of the comments on the vid.

:giga::giga::giga::giga::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How fucking bluepilled are these retards? Why on earth do you want a relationship with modern foids?
Africans don’t like Black Americans as much as you think... it’s over for black men who don’t live up to their stereotypes. How many times do high IQ users have to explain this. Incels aren’t simply defined by race jfl. I’m a mixedcel so I see this a lot. I know you smarter than that.

King richez is based af. His whole channel is blackpill after blackpill
One reason he is so blackpilled is because he works at nightclub where he gets to see females in their primal form
Tbh, 6'1 is short to women now. Everything is fucked beyond belief. 6'2 is the minimum and 6'7 the max. He also has fucked up teeth and not to great of a face, so women are going to ignore any positives he may have. That and he's black, which is the biggest factor.
Fuck of bro , this why nobody takes us seriously “6’1” is short. 5’7 curry would disagree.

Africans don’t like Black Americans as much as you think... it’s over for black men who don’t live up to their stereotypes. How many times do high IQ users have to explain this. Incels aren’t simply defined by race jfl. I’m a mixedcel so I see this a lot. I know you smarter than that.
This tbh, Africans despise American blacks.

Ugly, not tyrone. Niggers are low IQ and cant 'destroy' anything in an argument. Niggers are the highest smv in the west

Take notice: Simone Panda is used in every example as a Tyrone.

Meanwhile there are hundreds of examples of Chads used.

Lots of the comments on that vid are delusional, a guy named handsome bastard is claiming to be a Tyrone (his avatar is his pic, hes not tyrone), and complains about "struggling to get 9s and 10s". Normies are fucking delusional about their looks

He slays though. More than anybody here at least. He literally complains about not slaying as much as white chad. Meanwhile, there are incels here of all kinds rotting away with absolutely nothing at all. Its like some upper middle class retard talking about how hard he has it while there are starving homeless people living under a bridge around the corner. All because he doesn't have a Rolls Royce and private jet. I don't get what he wants. A loyal white 10/10 jb stacy? Impossible for him unless he runs day game at a middle school or is extremely high status. A loyal white foid? Very unlikely because any white foid that dates outside their race doesn't value loyalty. A loyal foid in general? Its possible, but not in the west where virgins cease to exist past AOC. He gets used for sex and that's it. But that's more than many, many men do. For them its over.

Not Tyrone, not even a high-tier black normie, he looks like a roidmaxxed version of Tyler The Creator

Here come the /pol/cel copers......

Ethnics are the more privileged race amirite guys? JBE

I'm not here to invalidate anyone's experiences, but black guys do have the distinct privilege of having the most race loyal women on earth on average. If they stop exclusively going after white, asian, and latin women, which they do all the time, odds are there's a black foid in their local area who would be happy to have the bbc, provided the male is not subhuman in looks.

This is like saying "Tyrone only fucked 25 Stacies while Chad has fucked 50 hurr durr it's over for Tyrone". At that point, does it really matter that Chad can fuck more?

He looks like the kind of negro I see with a 8/10 Stacy girlfriend

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

King richez is based af. Bet he has an account in the PSLsphere

Hey now you're an allstar, get your blame game, on harddddd.
All that happens to youuuuuuu, is because of theeeee white mannnnnnn's oppression.

"tyrone"

are u blind

blacks generally mog ethnics and are more masculine looking than whites anyways