Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Tyrone doesn't struggle in Japan jfl

Birth rates don't mean anything.
They aren't having kids with their men because the men are too introverted

Contraception exists

I doubt that contraception is the main reason for why birth rates are so low in that country :feelskek:

The virginity rate is actually just a sign of hypergamy.

I would expect hypergamy to increase these factors rather than decrease them (not saying it's good, but it still goes against the point)

Do you have social anxiety or are you lazy or?
I'm not lazy or anything, I want to have a life, I want to have a girlfriend and I don't want to waste my time sitting on my ass

I've said this a million times, my isolation isn't voluntary at all, infact it's quite involuntary
You're wasting your prime. You should be wageslaving and moneymaxxing. Japan is fucking expensive
Yeah, I know, but I've never had a job in my entire life, so it's not exactly easy

The foids are introverted as well. That's hypocritical of them
I'm not lazy or anything, I want to have a life, I want to have a girlfriend and I don't want to waste my time sitting on my ass

I've said this a million times, my isolation isn't voluntary at all, infact it's quite involuntary
Why are you NEET then? :waitwhat:
Yeah, I know, but I've never had a job in my entire life, so it's not exactly easy
You're probably socialanxietycel

I doubt that contraception is the main reason for why birth rates are so low in that country :feelskek:

I would expect hypergamy to increase these factors rather than decrease them (not saying it's good, but it still goes against the point)

Bro... I am a huge coper myself but even I must say this is too much coping. You have to come back to reality or you're going to be crushed by it when you go to Japan and realize that foids there are still foids. You said you are 5'8 so just wear some lifts and good height giving shoes (that can get you to 5'10) and get a job to surgerymaxx. That is a way better use of your money to give you a chance at ascending than wasting it on a trip to Japan.

The foids are introverted as well. That's hypocritical of them
That's where you're wrong, women just wait for guys to approach them, they don't have to do anything.

It's a sad reality, and I wish that it could be different, but that's the reality of it.

Why are you NEET then? :waitwhat:

What do you mean?, being a NEET is part of being Hikikomori (or atleast most of the time it is)

You're probably socialanxietycel

No shit man, that's what I've been saying for the past year :feelskek:

That's where you're wrong, women just wait for guys to approach them, they don't have to do anything.

It's a sad reality, and I wish that it could be different, but that's the reality of it.
If a foid is attracted to a guy, she'll approach him

So you're saying Jap whores aren't high inhib like their men are?
What do you mean?, being a NEET is part of being Hikikomori (or atleast most of the time it is)
I'm asking why you're a NEET. But now I know it's because of social anxiety
No shit man, that's what I've been saying for the past year :feelskek:
On .co?

If a foid is attracted to a guy, she'll approach him

Rarely ever happens unless if it's some 6ft blonde gigachad

So you're saying Jap whores aren't high inhib like their men are?

No they are, they just don't need to do much in order to get guys

Yes, I've been telling everyone about my situation ever since I got here, yet somehow nobody has ever taken me seriously :feelsseriously:

nigga u in this too deep

No they are, they just don't need to do much in order to get guys
Exactly. They have many men to choose from. They can get tall good looking white guys who mog the fuck out of you. Why would they go for you? Think about it logically FFS
Cope. I have seen otherwise
Elab
Yes, I've been telling everyone about my situation ever since I got here, yet somehow nobody has ever taken me seriously :feelsseriously:
Proof?

Exactly. They have many men to choose from. They can get tall good looking white guys who mog the fuck out of you. Why would they go for you? Think about it logically FFS
I mean, you're not wrong but at the same time what would I have to lose?

Like I've said before, even if you don't get a gf over there, it would still be worth it as a vacation by itself

My god, you want me to go through all of my posts over the past year just to grab a quote about me being unsocial?

Isn't my hourtime good enough?, good lord :dafuckfeels:

I mean, you're not wrong but at the same time what would I have to lose?
Nigga you have to moneymaxx first. Then you can talk. If you had the money to travel there it wouldn't sound like such a fantasy/cope
Like I've said before, even if you don't get a gf over there, it would still be worth it as a vacation by itself
You said you wanted to go there to better your chances at ascending though. Backtracks me
My god, you want me to go through all of my posts over the past year just to grab a quote about me being unsocial?

Isn't my hourtime good enough?, good lord :dafuckfeels:
Yes

Nigga you have to moneymaxx first. Then you can talk. If you had the money to travel there it wouldn't sound like such a fantasy/cope
Every goal starts out as just an idea, the main problem is having the dedication to follow through with it

I don't expect to go there anytime soon, but if I ever manage to get a job and save enough money then it'll turn into a reality

You said you wanted to go there to better your chances at ascending though. Backtracks me

I'm not backtracking I still think that the odds are much better than here

I'm just saying that even if ascending doesn't happen, it would still be worth it

Not gonna happen, people make me go out of my way too much, I have to learn to say no

Every goal starts out as just an idea, the main problem is having the dedication to follow through with it

I don't expect to go there anytime soon, but if I ever manage to get a job and save enough money then it'll turn into a reality
If you don't plan on going during your prime, don't bother
Cope
Not really any point in going if you don't fuck a noodle which was your only reason in the first place
Not gonna happen, people make me go out of my way too much, I have to learn to say no
I'm too nice, people always ask me to do things for them without me getting anything in return
:(

Last edited:
If you don't plan on going during your prime, don't bother
I honestly don't know when I'll get out of this mess, if ever, but if I ever do then it'll be one of the first things I'll invest my money on.

I honestly don't know when I'll get out of this mess, if ever, but if I ever do then it'll be one of the first things I'll invest my money on.
So the reason you're NEET is because you have social anxiety right? Just want to set this straight

So the reason you're NEET is because you have social anxiety right? Just want to set this straight
Yes, it's quite severe I'd say

That's not to say I haven't tried to make friends though, I've mentioned multiple times that I tried to make ones in HS, but I never really fit in anywhere

Yes, it's quite severe I'd say
I have severe social anxiety too nigga. My mom is forcing me to wageslave though. I don't want to because I'll miss my copes and it will be basically like school which made me want to rope tbh. What was school like for you?
That's not to say I haven't tried to make friends though, I've mentioned multiple times that I tried to make ones in HS, but I never really fit in anywhere
That's just an incel trait in general

I have severe social anxiety too nigga. My mom is forcing me to wageslave though. I don't want to because I'll miss my copes and it will be basically like school which made me want to rope tbh. What was school like for you?
Complete opposite for me, I wish my parent's pushed me more, instead they didn't really care

Or in my mom's case, I guess she cared too much

Shouldn't she want you to get a job then
No, that's the difference between the two, she wants to protect me from the outside world rather than pushing me into it.

No, that's the difference between the two, she wants to protect me from the outside world rather than pushing me into it.
Low IQ af on her part. She just wants you to be a socially inept NEET all your life JFL. Over for parentcels