Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tyrone drops blackpill

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
I’ve had a Snapchat since 2014, around when it was released. A Tyrone posted himself just talking about shit on his story. He is a good looking chiseled athlete. He was joking about how “he doesn’t always look good, sometimes I just be looking a little ugly. Can’t look good everyday.” He then goes on to say “I can’t be ugly everyday though. The shit that comes with that is just awful. The days you look ugly is when all the bad shit happens. It comes in a package. Thank god I’m gorgeous most the time y’all”

This just shows that the blackpill is a known reality. Everyone knows it. They just like to virtue signal. I have actually known this Tyrone for a while. He’s always been blackpilled and based.

It’s over

I’ve had a Snapchat since 2014, around when it was released. A Tyrone posted himself just talking about shit on his story. He is a good looking chiseled athlete. He was joking about how “he doesn’t always look good, sometimes I just be looking a little ugly. Can’t look good everyday.” He then goes on to say “I can’t be ugly everyday though. The shit that comes with that is just awful. The days you look ugly is when all the bad shit happens. It comes in a package. Thank god I’m gorgeous most the time y’all”

This just shows that the blackpill is a known reality. Everyone knows it. They just like to virtue signal. I have actually known this Tyrone for a while. He’s always been blackpilled and based.

It’s over
I believe that tyrone was telling you about what Fontaine used to call stochastic looks.
It's suifuel but you're right even normies know this that's why when rating themselves they say think they are a certain rating "on a bad day"

Tyrone and chads are all blackpill they live on the extreme side imagine saying the dumbest shit and still getting laid they're just taking advantage of the good fortune they have been given.

I'm such a 30-something boomer. I have never used snapchat and don't understand it but apparently that is where those stupid dog ear filters women use come from.

I'm such a 30-something boomer. I have never used snapchat and don't understand it but apparently that is where those stupid dog ear filters women use come from.
Brutal dogpill tbh