Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tyrone gets cuck'd and murders wife then turns gun on himself

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
But survives

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5516613/PICTURED-Woman-shot-dead-Thousand-Oaks-mall-ex.html

4A5459FF00000578-0-image-a-1_1521416769304.jpg

Brother is in hospital, serious condition and shit
yeh he survived, but maybe he's gonna wish he hadn't...

Why are blacks always fucking white foids?

I think she is arabic

simple answer being coz they're hot

They're hot in their 20s; it's downhill after that.

White women (devils) aren't the only hot ones out there.

I sincerely never want to be in a relationship.

Police said an investigation into the shooting is ongoing and have not revealed a suspected motive.
Where does it say he got cucked? Pretty based Tyrone anyway.

He was too good looking for her IMO, why the f-ck would she cheat on him?
Cope. Persian/Irananian girls are usually really hot, including her you can see she is hot

Damn, she's pretty hot. Kinda reminds me of my oneitis.

Only dumb and masochistic girls marry black men.

Only dumb and masochistic girls marry black men.
Many Arabic women tend to really like high LMS black men I've noticed (Asian women e.g. In comparison tend to really not)

Like the Kim and Kanye thing, I don't know of it was media conditioning or something natural before that

Doubt Tyrone will catch hell in prison as he killed a cheating whore and not a kid.
Shame he'll get crucified by the media and get a life sentence though.

Doubt Tyrone will catch hell in prison as he killed a cheating whore and not a kid.
Shame he'll get crucified by the media and get a life sentence though.
I think he will have brain damage or some shit dude

I think he will have brain damage or some shit dude

My uncle used to work in a prison before he retired and he had a guy who worked in the cafeteria with a fucked up face as the guy killed his wife with a shotgun and then tried to shoot himself but he survived but part of his was messed up.

Nevermind I see what you mean homie is fucked.

Many Arabic women tend to really like high LMS black men I've noticed (Asian women e.g. In comparison tend to really not)

Like the Kim and Kanye thing, I don't know of it was media conditioning or something natural before that

I've noticed that, blacks are lucky. Blondes and Arab girls usually like black men. Damn niggers.
It must be some kind of karma, because Europeans and Arabs have enslaved many blacks in the past.

She deserved it for being a filthy adulterer.

Cope. Persian/Irananian girls are usually really hot, including her you can see she is hot
She's fake-upmaxxed, without fake-up she would look worse. Tyrone mogs her. Deathmogged her too.

I've noticed that, blacks are lucky. Blondes and Arab girls usually like black men. Damn niggers.
It must be some kind of karma, because Europeans and Arabs have enslaved many blacks in the past.
Arabs yes, and only the top LMS blacks. Blondes, not so much, unless street trash blonde (peroxide usually) that like drug dealer thug types

Arabs yes, and only the top LMS blacks. Blondes, not so much, unless street trash blonde (peroxide usually) that like drug dealer thug types

Whenever I see a black guy with a white girl, she's usually a blonde. In fact not only with black guys, I also see blonde girls even with Asian and Arab men.

Whenever I see a black guy with a white girl, she's usually a blonde. In fact not only with black guys, I also see blonde girls even with Asian and Arab men.
Blondes are rare where I live anyway. So understandably their value goes up even more, I pretty much only see them with white Chads

Blondes are rare where I live anyway. So understandably their value goes up even more, I pretty much only see them with white Chads
Where do you live?
I have lived in some European countries for some time and I have come to realize that blond girls are disgusting creatures. They are demanding only with the white guys, they only want the Chads or rich white men, but the median and ugly whites they hate or despise. On the other hand they open their legs to any exotic man.
Unfortunately I'm not exotic, despite being Latino, I look like a white.

Last edited:
tyrone got cucked? holy shit