Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tyrone kills prime uni stacey

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★

Another day another dumb bitch swooned by a handsome face. Meanwhile ugly guys fucking rot, fuck this clown world.

At least she’s dead. Silver lining

Fuck foids who die. Couldnt care less about thse evil creatures.

I love based Tyrones.

just be black theory

Niggas doing jobs white men cannot do

Of course liberals and IT are dead silent about this. Go figure.

2:34 - "didn't care what you looked like"

I guess that's why she went for the guy with a good personality.

"Lauren didn't care what you looked like " :feelsgah:

Based nigger.

burn the coal pay the toll

JFL its unreal how many of these threads i've seen here since i joined, dumb whores refuse to learn

Tyrone doing god's work. And IT SJW's are too scared to touch this.

White foids with black dudes, doesn't always end up well

More like a 6/10, not a Stacy.

But anyway, the point is, she wanted the BBC and she got it.

I'll take it as payment for our suffering.

I like how the cuck parents try blaming the campus police but not their coal burner daughter.
I'll take it as payment for our suffering.

Her personality detector was broken, that's why.

Based Tyrone. The best thing about blacks is that most of them aren't cucks.

Based Tyrone. She deserved that for being a race traitor.

Hes a mentally ill , Bluepilled ogremaxx giganormie low iq ex convicted pedophile negroid. He could have run his game on dozen of universities campus. Slaying Stacies and get tens of thousands blackmailing their cucked daddies $$. But he got emotionally involved with a whore and went the murder/suicide route.

Always the same story, sports star low inhib bf and oblivious Stacy gf, either gets pregnant and something crazy happens to the child, or one of them dies. Tragic

White foids with black dudes, doesn't always end up well
Well she died so I guess it's true that once you go black you never go back

> finds out hes a lying sex offender
> Let him borrow her car

What is wrong with white women?
Well she died so I guess it's true that once you go black you never go back
She faded into blackness

Always the same story, sports star low inhib bf and oblivious Stacy gf, either gets pregnant and something crazy happens to the child, or one of them dies. Tragic
This tbh. Dumb whores can never see it coming until it's too late.

one less hole, one less problem

I don't respect Chads/Tyrones/etc. who kill foids, because there's no need if they got the pussy.

Only incel ER is understandable.

Any member of the normie species dead = win.

BBCpill is legit a good chunk of white whites would rather die with a BBC in their ass. Than have sex with a white male.

Hes a mentally ill , Bluepilled ogremaxx giganormie low iq ex convicted pedophile negroid. He could have run his game on dozen of universities campus. Slaying Stacies and get tens of thousands blackmailing their cucked daddies $$. But he got emotionally involved with a whore and went the murder/suicide route.

fucking
riddance.

Bluepillers: 115

:feelskek:

Her personality detector must have needed a tuneup.

Holes are so stupid. I would've been camped out at the police station with Giga dark triad Tyrone chasing me like that.

I don't respect Chads/Tyrones/etc. who kill foids, because there's no need if they got the pussy.

Only incel ER is understandable.
Even if the dude was a tyronne .he is 37 and past his prime . He only run his manipulation game on dumb whore with black ogremaxx thugmaxx negro fetish. Also this is mormon utah university where they have the highest celibacy rate of all the campuses. Most chads on campus are celibate. She ran out of chads and have to seek negro thugs in bar. Prolly trying to emulate d kardashians on a lower scale

Looks like her personality detector had a malfunction

The only good foid is a dead foid.

Bitches are drama queens who love violent alphas. Even if they cry about it later, they actually love the excitement of dealing with a sociopathic alpha male who could murder them at any moment. I bet right up until the moment she realized she was going to die she enjoyed every minute of her relationship with this psycho.

What a good personality he had

Status
Not open for further replies.