Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tyrone nitpicks about women and gets away with it

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I typed in "I hate women" on youtube and came up with this video:

When this Tyrone opened his mouth, I expected for him to go onto the standard spiel right away: hypergamy, divorce rape, racism, virtue signaling, etc. He went to none of those things, probably because he never experienced those things. It was hard for me to keep on watching this video because he is on such a different fucking plane of existence that the nitpicky things he complains about are the problems he (as a Tyrone) has about women sound fucking stupid to me. If I fucking had a lookmatch that did all the shit he complained about I would still probably never whipser a complaint about women. BUT BECAUSE I AM A FUCKING GOOK I GET THE WORST FROM WOMEN, and my fucking complaints are a lot more vicious, and REAL. This video it does not have a lot of dislikes. A lot of women commented in the video praising it as a bit of 'healthy criticism.'

In a situation where the top complaints an incel or a MGTOW has about women come from a place of sincere lack of interaction with females, the result is: women HATE this warped strawman incel shit. When Tyrone complains from from a standpoint from the ABUNDANCE of female interaction- women love the criticism. I couldn't even finish the video, as this gulf of female interaction between us made him completely alien to me.

Last edited:
wassup niggas here i am today to talk about wuhmen and what i hate about'em niggas so first thing niggas they want me to raise their child niggas like what the fuck niggas ok niggas so second thing niggas they keep calling me on the phone the next day niggas like bro let it go let me listen to my 21 savage and watch my NBA nigga like wutufuk man so bros third thing bros they keep wanting to give me pussy niggas im tired bro let me smoke weeh and watch nba and eat my KFC niggas i cant eat anymore pussy niggas my dick is falling niggas

i was able to watch 1 minute and 30 seconds

wassup niggas here i am today to talk about wuhmen and what i hate about'em niggas so first thing niggas they want me to raise their child niggas like what the fuck niggas ok niggas so second thing niggas they keep calling me on the phone the next day niggas like bro let it go let me listen to my 21 savage and watch my NBA nigga like wutufuk man so bros third thing bros they keep wanting to give me pussy niggas im tired bro let me smoke weeh and watch nba and eat my KFC niggas i cant eat anymore pussy niggas my dick is falling niggas
:lul:

This guy is not a tyrone jfl.

Well he mogs me by 8 points