Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

U are lucky if u were born with a developed brain

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Mother was 40 when she had me. I have low iq, autism, adhd, asthma, ect

Being both deformed on the outside and on the inside is a terrible thing. I thought scientists were so cool when I was a kid, I wanted to be one. But reality does not care what you want. No hard work can fix my stupidity...

Indeed, the world wants to see us rot.

It should be illegal for foids to breed past the age of 30. My mom had me at 33 and I had mental issues since I can remember myself. No way to catch up with my peers now.

Alek didn't need looks or intelligence... he just needed enough strength in his legs to push down the pedal and enough strength in his arms to steer.
(In Crash Team Racing)

ADHD types tend to be happier than just AD types. Or they appear that way, anyway.

Also your signature is very ADHD-esque.

i think most of us incels were born after our mothers were post wall tbh.

My mom had me when she was 22. dont know if I have anything wrong with me

i have an iq of 76

fixed
1485101955-vlcsnap-2017-01-22-16h54m56s584.png
Eye area mogs me

Over if your mom had u at 40 tbh

cope he's rapmaxxed

400x400_vald_credit_david_wolff-patrick_getty_images.jpg
Raping a foid means you like them enough to share genital tingles with them.

I want to rape a foid but I don't want to validate her existence.

GIGACOPE:

This guy is in heaven

How much do you think the late birth affects your development? My mother had me at a similar age but I haven't noticed any huge deficits. Do you feel that is an absolutely insurmountable gap between you and say the average person?

beyond over for delusionmaxxed usb 60 iQ autisticcels tbh

How much do you think the late birth affects your development? My mother had me at a similar age but I haven't noticed any huge deficits. Do you feel that is an absolutely insurmountable gap between you and say the average person?
It varies from person to person, but being born to an older mother significantly increases the chances of neurological deformities. There is a noticeable gap between my abilities and average people. However my deductive reasoning capacity has increased over the past year

Being both deformed on the outside and on the inside is a terrible thing. I thought scientists were so cool when I was a kid, I wanted to be one. But reality does not care what you want. No hard work can fix my stupidity...
Foids should not reproduce after 30 tbh. They should not ride the cock carosel so late.

Foids should not reproduce after 30 tbh. They should not ride the cock carosel so late.
they care more about themselves than the well being of there children

absolutely disgusting

I try not to think about my parents fertility when I was conceived although it explains a lot

I think my brain is fine

My mom had me when she was about 30 and no one ever figured out why I talked so robotically and slowly but was able to understand things like math in school so easily. High functioning autism gives you the worst of both worlds - you never really understand people or social cues while not being autismo enough to qualify for autismbuxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back