Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News U.S. Birthrates Fall to Record Low

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

But the feminist landwhales on r/FemaleDatingStrategy said that their high standards for sexual relationships have a eugenic effect! Why is, then, that every post-industrial, gynocentric society is demographically dying?

Last edited:
Flat1000x1000075fu3 4

JFL at (((right-wing))) copers talking about a baby boom during the Corona Virus btw.

The average woman is on birth control and just getting chokefucked by her narcissistic Chad boyfriend 24/7, since they've both lost their jobs.

Good. We need negative birth rates. The world is coming to an end soon. We need less babies being born in this degenerate world.

JFL at (((right-wing))) copers talking about a baby boom during the Corona Virus btw.

The average woman is on birth control and just getting chokefucked by her narcissistic Chad boyfriend 24/7, since they've both lost their jobs.

muslims will maintain their huge birthrates. while white birthrates of white people will decrease due to tinder, social media, online dating etc. we are going to live in weird society few hundreds years from now.

if men dont limit women rights then we will change into what i observed among some weird animal specimen : a society where women only breed with top 5-10% of strongest and best males in the group. (here you would call this person Chad)

this is kind of funny
however now ton of women are with normie betabuxxers so its not Chad Only yet
wtf middle pic is gross af wtf man

What will happen when genomics evolves enough that the genetic superiority of certain individuals can be evaluated on a quantitative, undeniable basis, and IVF will outcompete sex for reproduction? Will foids all become single moms using Chad's carefully vetted sperm?

US will be overrun by mexican hispanics, Europe will be overrun by Africans and Muslims, Austrailia and New Zealand by Chinese.
So the only former western places which will have low birth rates in the future will be Austrailia and New Zealand, or maybe Ricecels will be able to catch a break in 50 years or so when there are alot less white normies/chads to go around for the noodles.

Fuckin good,every generation of americans are idiots and a disappointment to the human race.
EU and Russia should gang up on america and make them live in a bubble state where they cant communicate with outside world and just let them drown in their own shit.

Gynocentrism has destroyed the West and it’s birth rates.

Good. We need negative birth rates. The world is coming to an end soon. We need less babies being born in this degenerate world.
More niggers and asians are born

They’re on so much birth control I wouldn’t be surprised if they turned sterile
ESYdgKl.jpg
giphy.gif
48It3ts.jpg
Ti7Ey6P.jpg
q1mp3x8qwjlz.jpg

I used to be for abortion because I felt bad for the kid but now I want it because these bitches take too much pride in cheating nature

This is the only positive thing about feminism. There are too many goddamn people in this world so I'm all for plummeting birthrates everywhere around the globe.

This is the only positive thing about feminism. There are too many goddamn people in this world so I'm all for plummeting birthrates everywhere around the globe.
Women, who might otherwise be making children with an inkwell, being forced to grind in the capitalist economy instead, while fertile immigrants are imported to make up for the difference, is a positive thing about feminism :soy:

Women, who might otherwise be making children with an inkwell, being forced to grind in the capitalist economy instead, while fertile immigrants are imported to make up for the difference, is a positive thing about feminism :soy:

You are a fucking idiot. Did you not read the part about how I hope the population drops AROUND THE ENTIRE GLOBE which includes developing shitholes where most immigrants come from? If you reduce THEIR population, there would be fewer people coming to the U.S. and other western nations.

White birthrate had been under 2.1 per couple for decades. The average white western foids is more diseased than chicken that dont sleep and eat steroid food 7/8 weeks of their lives.

1st world don't need new soldiers any more.
while fertile immigrants are imported to make up for the difference

Are they still imported? I thought the days of mass cheap-labor import are long over.

Last edited:
muslims will maintain their huge birthrates. while white birthrates of white people will decrease due to tinder, social media, online dating etc. we are going to live in weird society few hundreds years from now.

if men dont limit women rights then we will change into what i observed among some weird animal specimen : a society where women only breed with top 5-10% of strongest and best males in the group. (here you would call this person Chad)

this is kind of funny
however now ton of women are with normie betabuxxers so its not Chad Only yet

Nah, White muslims are breeding fine. It's even estimated that muslims will make up 30% of Russia soon. See my signature
lol Browns and Blacks are still reproducing. It's moslty Yellows and Whites not having kids

lol Browns and Blacks are still reproducing. It's moslty Yellows and Whites not having kids

No shit Sherlock. That's why I said that I want birth rates going down EVERYWHERE.

White birthrate had been under 2.1 per couple for decades. The average white western foids is more diseased than chicken that dont sleep and eat steroid food 7/8 weeks of their lives.
And need to whore around and “explore the world!” before “settling down”

they dont count the illegals that live in us

Yes the world population should be driven way down below 1 billion, maybe even as low as a few million. That would be the only way to prevent a climate change CO2 catastrophe. We should be sterilizing women en masse and allowing only slim, attractive, tall women to procreate.

The birth rate globally will continue to decrease as feminism spreads. Since feminism is a consequence of technological progress, its spread is inevitable.

The only way out is to use tech to replace foids.

The birth rate globally will continue to decrease as feminism spreads. Since feminism is a consequence of technological progress, its spread is inevitable.

The only way out is to use tech to replace foids.

Wonder where the rate would be if abortions weren't killing millions a year.

This is a good thing, we are already overpopulated and need to shrink down to a healthy size, these feminists, lefitsts and other parasites are just the result of oversaturation, these people have no place on this planet and thats why they want to destroy it, I would prefer to industrially annihilate them but I guess slowly shrinking to a healthy size works too.
More people = more incels.

You are a fucking idiot. Did you not read the part about how I hope the population drops AROUND THE ENTIRE GLOBE which includes developing shitholes where most immigrants come from? If you reduce THEIR population, there would be fewer people coming to the U.S. and other western nations.
Billions of surplus men should die to appease mi'lady and Porky, who will have no need for them after Full Automation :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Fuckin good,every generation of americans are idiots and a disappointment to the human race.
EU and Russia should gang up on america and make them live in a bubble state where they cant communicate with outside world and just let them drown in their own shit.
The west and it's cancer needs to die.

Billions of surplus men should die to appease mi'lady and Porky, who will have no need for them after Full Automation :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I love how you and others single out my comment while based_meme said essentially the same thing without getting targeted.

I'm done with this forum. If people like you, Incel King, and many others came at me IRL like you do on this forum, I would beat you fuckers down to an inch of your life.

Fuck you all! I can't wait for the day society completely breaks down so I can gun down assholes like you without consequence.

I love how you and others single out my comment while based_meme said essentially the same thing without getting targeted.

I'm done with this forum. If people like you, Incel King, and many others came at me IRL like you do on this forum, I would beat you fuckers down to an inch of your life.

Fuck you all! I can't wait for the day society completely breaks down so I can gun down assholes like you without consequence.
I am not attacking you bro, and there is nothing personal about who I decide to quote.

I strictly engage with ideas, not personalities, as per my autism.

You are correct that there is value to decreasing the global population, but we must be careful about not reconciling this with the interests of those in power. That is my point.

Last edited:
I am not attacking you bro, and there is nothing personal about who I decide to quote.

I strictly engage with ideas, not personalities, as per my autism.

You are correct that there is value to decreasing the global population, but we must careful about not reconciling this with the interests of those in power. That is my point.

Alright, fair enough. It's just that I've been attacked and singled-out so many times on here that I can't even freely post on a fucking incel forum without feeling like I've got a constant target on my back. It's giving me flashbacks to when I was constantly ganged-up on and terrorized by others during my youth.

Alright, fair enough. It's just that I've been attacked and singled-out so many times on here that I can't even freely post on a fucking incel forum without feeling like I've got a constant target on my back. It's giving me flashbacks to when I was constantly ganged-up on and terrorized by others during my youth.
I know that feel, and I apologize.

There are a set of contradictions that must be resolved between, for example, Ted Kacynski's advocacy for the reduction of the global population (which would eliminate social decadence through eradicating technological industry) and Bill Gates' advocacy for the reduction of the global population (which utilizes technological industry and completely accords with the desired goals of liberal capitalism).

As the economy becomes fully automated, capitalists will want nothing more than for the global population to plummet, as human labor and the imperative for mass-immigration becomes obsolete. We should not indulge them.

Last edited:
It's over for the US.
Welcome to the empire of the Han.