Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal UFC Champion brutally mogged by bodyguard

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
Gidem23eyyb51

"Just statusmaxx bro"

Do you think he could beat volk?

Height doesn't matter. Just don't take a picture with people who are taller than you!

manlets on suicide watch.

I can already feel the virtue signaling in the comments.

Holy fuck the bodyguard is blackpilled af, he knows this manlet could never hurt him and publically shamed him on Instagram even though he probably gets paid by the manlet to protect him. Absolute cuckoldery

There is no ufc title for your face

Holy fuck the bodyguard is blackpilled af, he knows this manlet could never hurt him and publically shamed him on Instagram even though he probably gets paid by the manlet to protect him. Absolute cuckoldery

It was actually the fighter who made that post, not the bodyguard.

the manlet posted this. lmao at him. he literally posts pic of him being mogged

literally circus on a tour jfl

:feelshaha::feelshaha:This forum is even funnier when you can discuss with some fellow brocels. Look at this dude, just making sure that he gets mogged hard :feelskek::feelskek:

the manlet posted this. lmao at him. he literally posts pic of him being mogged
At least he won the fight and is still the champ. I root for this guy in fights cause I'm a manlet myself.

At least he won the fight and is still the champ. I root for this guy in fights cause I'm a manlet myself.
same. I am 5'5, I always support my fellow manlets when I can.

He is 168cm or 5'6 tall

Its good to see shorter fighter, even in lighter classes there are skinny tallfags mostly.

Cope if you think she’s with him for anything other than money

Imagine being a 5 foot 3 mma champion, training all your life only to be able get beat up by a 220lbs 5 foot 11 guy whos never trained in his life.

That is the life of an incel who tries to ascend.