Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ugliness can have a certain power

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Don't let your ugliness go to waste and use its power instead: try asking out and cold approaching women.. Not with the intention to get laid because she most likely will reject, but with the intention to damage her self esteem... She will go home and stand hours in front of a mirror asking herself "why did that ugly guy thought I was in his league, he certainly saw me as a looksmatch etc." and her self esteem is damaged for at least a few days, she will have serious doubt about her looks and she may even cry because there is nothing worse for a woman than seeing genetic trash, it disgusts them to the core

Don't let your ugliness go to waste and use its power instead: try asking out and cold approaching women.. Not with the intention to get laid because she most likely will reject, but with the intention to damage her self esteem... She will go home and stand hours in front of a mirror asking herself "why did that ugly guy thought I was in his league, he certainly saw me as a looksmatch etc." and her self esteem is damaged for at least a few days, she will have serious doubt about her looks and she may even cry because there is nothing worse for a woman than seeing genetic trash, it disgusts them to the core
True tbh, if you have real lowinhib and are ugly you can scare/disgustmaxx. Not that it gets you laid but you cause some damage or annoyance at least.

Just reading the title, I immediatly thought of typing cope.
Seeing your post though... yea no it's still cope.

This thug stuff only works if you have a good frame and are tall, but at that point your face is irrelevant to your thuggyness

I'm way to high inhib to cold approach anybody, i can't even talk to other guys irl.

Just reading the title, I immediatly thought of typing cope.
Seeing your post though... yea no it's still cope.
Everything we do is cope
This thug stuff only works if you have a good frame and are tall, but at that point your face is irrelevant to your thuggyness
I'm not talking about thugmaxxing just straight casual approach, it will kill her confidence being approach by an ugly guy

HAHAHAH. And she'll face karma. Some day she'll be ugly and get no love.

That’s a good point, and I thought about how interesting that is in the past. Where they challenge the way they think about themselves after being approached.

High IQ :feelsthink::feelsthink:

scaremaxx theory is legit??

High IQ

the truth of this is proof that women evaluate themselves on the exclusiveness of the people's value they get attention from.
Proof that women are by nature hierarchalistic and anyone who argues it exercises cuckery conditioning.

my god this actually is lifefuel lol
Very very high IQ we need to bring back catcalling culture so every women feels equally depowered. Things should get UGLY pun intended.

Very very high IQ we need to bring back catcalling culture so every women feels equally depowered. Things should get UGLY pun intended.
thank you my newcel bros
the truth of this is proof that women evaluate themselves on the exclusiveness of the people's value they get attention from.
Proof that women are by nature hierarchalistic and anyone who argues it exercises cuckery conditioning.
thats right, especially because looks mean everything in a womans life and I mean EVERYTHING whether its their own looks or the looks of their partners

HAHAHAH. And she'll face karma. Some day she'll be ugly and get no love.
The ultimate fate of all of these used whores who think we're not good enough.
Death to betabuxxing.