Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugliness made me fucking retarded

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-
Once I went full blackpill in highschool my brain turned to absolute mush and I couldn't concentrate or focus on anything other than the fact that everything I do in this life is innately flawed because of my subhuman genetics.

You're just retarded cus ur parents are tier genes

SeifEsteem said:
You're just retarded cus ur parents are tier genes

I am retarded, but my parents are successful millionaires with STEM jobs, as is my siblings. I';m the black sheep with brain dmaage

Never go full blackpill

Exact same thing happened to me which is why I dropped out of highschool.

If you couldn't get through high school easily it's literally over for you as an incel. Some incels at least get to cope by being successful in career and uni.

School was fucking hell for me

UglyHikikomori said:
Once I went full blackpill in highschool my brain turned to absolute mush and I couldn't concentrate or focus on anything other than the fact that everything I do in this life is innately flawed because of my subhuman genetics.

LOL yes being blackpilled while subhuman will let you see the stark reality of life and the genetic lottery.

Mouth breathing causes ugliness. It also means less oxygen reaches your brain.

As a subhuman you are bottom tier in everything

ropecel said:
If you couldn't get through high school easily it's literally over for you as an incel. Some incels at least get to cope by being successful in career and uni.

I finished HS and went to college, then dropped out of college because what's the fucking point... Nobody cares for a subhuman with an education/money. IT's all about L O O K S

You can't achieve anything without sex