Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Ugly and fat foids are even more promiscuous than many Stacys

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Because they feel they have to prove they can get Chad too, they throw themselves at any decent looking guy they see. They walk down the streets in miniskirts showing their buttery legs covered in cellulites :feelspuke: . Before all of this shit happened, there was a couple of drunk pork foids who used to get in the bus and hit on every tall guy they saw. They would make fun of me sometimes. Fucking bitches.

ugly foids also hate ugly men more than stacies do because they remind them of their low status

Crazy how I fail to get responses from 1/10 fat foids, even though I'm gymmaxxed.

Juggernaut law works both ways. Women who try harder get more regardless of attractiveness because most men are sex starved and prefer actions to looks. Anyone can look hot, not everyone wants your dick.

In my community I've noticed is that it's always the fat/ugly/poor foids who have plenty of sex. Becasue they're insecure about themselves. The pretty ones know that their value will halve when they lose their virginity outside of marriage.

They have an inflated sense of worth thanks to things like Tinder. There are so many thirsty betas and simps that even a plain jane Becky will start feeling like a super model sooner or later

Nothing new

They need the ego and self esteem boosts , they know they're ugly
In my community I've noticed is that it's always the fat/ugly/poor foids who have plenty of sex. Becasue they're insecure about themselves. The pretty ones know that their value will halve when they lose their virginity outside of marriage.
They're all whores, but the ugliest ones are the biggest whores

how young are they usually?
They start young. Often try to babebuxx chads. Ofc chads are just looking for pallete cleansers. Since attractive girls of their looks and status don't give sex so easily, they try to get it from the fat and ugly ones. ofc they're embarassed to be seen with them.