Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Ugly children are hard to love"

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★

It never began for trucels

Give the ugly girls to me, I'll raise them and marry them at 14.

Don't tempt my mind with these fantasies.
Too late bro, you've seen behind the curtains. They lied to you about women and they also lied to you about sexually developed young girls being traumatized by the D.

It never began for trucels

Or the classic one.The ugly woman with sexy body.so hot that your dick will explode before you even fit ir inside her pussy :3

They lied to me about everything, dude.

But why fantasize about it when I can never make it happen?
That's a good question. I tend to dream a lot because reality is just so fucking frustrating.

And here comes the truth.

This probably explains why my dad never truely loved me

JFL at the bluepill fags in the comments trying to be like "what even is ugly" :feelskek:

I would normally say she deserves to be raped, beheaded, and dumped in the woods to be devoured by wildlife but that's too merciful of a fate and doesn't justify the contempt I have for this vindictive cunt. :feelsree:

at least shes honest jfl

There are no ugly females.
Only ugly males

The truth hurts

it's true. my parents sometimes look close to tears when they are in the same room as me. they know I dont have a good life ahead of me.

at least shes honest jfl
This. Many mothers lie to their sons telling them that they are handsome, when in reality they know that they're are very ugly. I think foids do this because they don't want to accept the uglyness of their sons.

I experienced this first hand

Yes, I experienced this first hand today. I told my parents about my horrible grades, a retort to my father's enquiry, and he got very upset. Guarantee that if I was Chad I would be high IQ enough to pursue a better, more rewarding career and have great grades.

Larp
the faggot shit at the end gave it away

I would normally say she deserves to be raped, beheaded, and dumped in the woods to be devoured by wildlife but that's too merciful of a fate and doesn't justify the contempt I have for this vindictive cunt. :feelsree:
At least she isn't virtue signaling like some of our mothers, JFL. Even the bitter truth is better than being fed a lie

almost everyone is blackpilled tbh, regardless of who they are and how good looking they are

But why fantasize about it when I can never make it happen?
It's better to have good life at least in your own head, brain can't distinguish reality from imagination.

at least theyre telling the truth

as much as I hate that sub, most of the stuff they say wholeheartedly preaches the blackpill