Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly couples do not have any mutual attraction- it's just a double betabuxx.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
A lot of normies will gush about two ugly people getting with each other. They will use them as an example of how "there's someone for everyone bro!", and that you too, mr. incel, will get your looksmatch some day (jfl). But the harsh, blackpilled reality is that ugly couples are just larping for themselves and society. Just because someone is ugly doesn't mean their standards are lower. Their ugliness doesn't cause them to view ugly features as sexy. In reality, they're betabuxxing each other simultaneously and deep down they know it. They're desperate to escape inceldom so they settle and convince themselves that they found "love". They know perfectly well that the other person is doing this too.

Are you talking gays? How are girls betabuxxing?

Are you talking gays? How are girls betabuxxing?

They're "betabuxxing" (I dont really mean it strictly literally) in the sense that they're settling for each other and have no attraction. they're using them to avoid being alone. I guess you could say the "bux" is larped affection.

ugly couples are basically just together becuz they can't get with chad or stacy, so they rather be with someone ugly than alone.

i understand wym, makes sense

We all see lots of couples (especially around 40 and above) where it is crystal clear that they are not attracted to each other, probably never really have been. The male entered the marriage for the starfish sex once or twice per month, while the foid couldn't lock down a chadlite so she settled for financial security.

Sometimes I'm wondering if males in these marriages are happier than us. I'm unsure.

A lot of normies will gush about two ugly people getting with each other. They will use them as an example of how "there's someone for everyone bro!", and that you too, mr. incel, will get your looksmatch some day (jfl). But the harsh, blackpilled reality is that ugly couples are just larping for themselves and society. Just because someone is ugly doesn't mean their standards are lower. Their ugliness doesn't cause them to view ugly features as sexy. In reality, they're betabuxxing each other simultaneously and deep down they know it. They're desperate to escape inceldom so they settle and convince themselves that they found "love". They know perfectly well that the other person is doing this too.
You’re probably right but even then I think men are less picky and assuming both people are each others first partners maybe there’s a possible pair bonding element at play, I dunno.

But yeah, normally I’d expect each party isn’t actually happy or content with their partner and sees it as “the best I could do” or something. If they’re SMV skyrocketed and they were able to get a better mate most probably would to honest. Not all though I bet perhaps, I’m speculating.

We see women do this all the time when they lose weight then dump their guy who supported them for god knows how long.