[Blackpill] Ugly face of crime: too ugly to get a job

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
-
http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2006/02/im_too_ugly_to_.html

"I'm too ugly to get a job." -- Daniel Gallagher, a Miami bank robber, after police captured him in 2003

...Not only are physically unattractive teenagers likely to be stay-at-homes on prom night, they're also more likely to grow up to be criminals, say two economists... "We find that unattractive individuals commit more crime in comparison to average-looking ones, and very attractive individuals commit less crime in comparison to those who are average-looking," claim Naci Mocan of the University of Colorado and Erdal Tekin of Georgia State University... Cute guys were uniformly less likely than averages would indicate to have committed seven crimes including burglary and selling drugs, while the unhandsome were consistently more likely to have broken the law... controlling for ... characteristics known to be associated with criminal behavior.

Mocan and Tekin aren't sure why criminals tend to be ugly. Other studies have shown that unattractive men and women are less likely to be hired, and that they earn less money, than the better-looking. Such inferior circumstances may steer some to crime, Mocan and Tekin suggest. They also report that more attractive students have better grades and more polished social skills, which means they graduate with a greater chance of staying out of trouble.

Last edited:
Fontaine

Fontaine

Banned
-
Doesn't surprise me at all, when you're ugly you're more likely to feel cheated by society unfairly and then choose criminality as a way to even the situation.

I am convinced tax fraud is particularly common among ugly business owners.

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
-
Lol how did i get a job then? They are making excuses for being lazy greedy pieces of shit. They need to realize that when you are ugly you are ALWAYS on thin ice, just kiss ass, collect your cheque and LDAR with good copes.

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
I’ve been passed over for jobs due to my looks. How do I know this? Here’s an example: Had a neighbor who told me about a job opening, didn’t get the job despite being the most qualified guy there.

My neighbor talked to the guy who was hired over me. Went to a shittier college, took 6 years to graduate, no experience, etc. Maybe he had an outstanding referral or he knew the boss but the guy was a 7/10 and the job was in sales. This scenario happened another time when I talked to other prospects during lunch, they thought I already worked there.

Last edited:
KyloRen

KyloRen

The Broken Are The More Evolved
-
I’ve been passed over for jobs due to my looks. How do I know this? Had a neighbor who told me about the job opening, he talked to the guy who was hired over me. Went to a shittier college, took 6 years to graduate, no experience, etc. Maybe he had an outstanding referral or he knew the boss but the guy was a 7/10 and the job was in sales.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
HOW DO I WORK THEN BITCH! / its like they want you to kill people..

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
HOW DO I WORK THEN BITCH! / its like they want you to kill people..
Because just like with dating, they know that “really ugly guy in sales” who kills it with confidence.

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
lol at this life i knew this was true but here is the article to prove it lmao

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
Because just like with dating, they know that “really ugly guy in sales” who kills it with confidence.
I’ve been passed over for jobs due to my looks. How do I know this? Here’s an example: Had a neighbor who told me about a job opening, didn’t get the job despite being the most qualified guy there.

My neighbor talked to the guy who was hired over me. Went to a shittier college, took 6 years to graduate, no experience, etc. Maybe he had an outstanding referral or he knew the boss but the guy was a 7/10 and the job was in sales. This scenario happened another time when I talked to other prospects during lunch, they thought I already worked there.
the 7/10,s face was more confident

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
probably one of the contributes to why ive been unemployed for 2 years.

MrFox

MrFox

incel in cell in hell
-
Females shouldn't be employers in male-dominated industries because they're inclined to choose men based on looks/mating potential rather than merit

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
-
Females shouldn't be employers in male-dominated industries because they're inclined to choose men based on looks/mating potential rather than merit
What about whiteknights?

MrFox

MrFox

incel in cell in hell
-
What about whiteknights?
If you mean women being more likely to choose whiteknights? They don't really like suckups but might favour a servile man if it's in their interests. If you mean as employers? Whiteknights are too busy pandering to female interests to run a successful organization. They're just as bad if not worse. Might work in female-dominated industries.

Opus132

Opus132

Officer
-
I'm not buying it. Criminality is a fairly high testosterone activity and it involves mostly ogres or chads (or tyrones lel). Most incels i've seen are very low testosterone and are mostly passive guys, hardly the type of person that would have the gall to go rob a bank.

I think the root cause of criminality is extreme low agreeableness and an indifferent to risk, which is a side effect of very high testosterone to begin with. Incels who fail to get hired for their ugliness don't go rob banks, they NEET or rope.

Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
halo effect at work boyos

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
-

mentalcel

mentalcel

Baldingcel, wristcel, fatcel
-
This is the result of femoid dominated recruiter market. I haven't seen a fucking male recruiter in my entire life. At least the first interviews are always done by a female. You will be dismissed either from a picture on your CV or at the first interview.