Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly females should be sterilized

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Earlier today I was at church where I saw this hideous female, but of course she had a husband. Her young son looked like Shrek, and is obviously going to grow up incel. Sons of ugly females shouldn't have to suffer like this, the females should be forcefully sterilized.

Ugly women should be sterilized and forced into prostitution so that ugly men don't have to be virgins. Hot women should be used by hot men to breed the next generation of humans.

tehgymcel420 said:
Earlier today I was at church where I saw this hideous female, but of course she had a husband. Her young son looked like Shrek, and is obviously going to grow up incel. Sons of ugly females shouldn't have to suffer like this, the females should be forcefully sterilized.

All ugly people should be sterilized

Only beautiful people should not be sterilized. That would also help with ethnics swarming the world because literally 1% of them will be allowed to breed.

Robust women tend to make chad sons

but who will you bang then
/s

blackpill_incel said:

i would get a vasectomy for a weeks worth of drugs

blackpill_incel said:
What drugs?

Probably the type used for numbing during the vasectomy.

Ugly females can become average using fakeup or by losing weight.

blackpill_incel said:

It's not like ugly men can reproduce.

sterilize everyone. reproducing a sentient being who will suffer and die is evil

Blackpill101 said:
Ugly females can become average using fakeup or by losing weight.

But that won't change the babies genetics. He will still grow up to be subhuman.

subsaharan said:
sterilize everyone. reproducing a sentient being who will suffer and die is evil

Inceldom will permanently be a problem in society because, no matter how you improve appearances, there will always be a below average that human nature rejects.