Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly/Feminine eye area is one of the main incel traits

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Horizontal narrow/vertical Long eyes along with high set and recessed orbitals (which results in upper eyelid exposure) and round eye sockets are absolute feminine traits

Believe it or not, but ive saw a lot of ugly men with horrible round recessed jaws, Long midfaces, recessed hairline who still got Attention from women because of their hunter eyes

Eyes can make a or break a face,

True eye area is most important in determining male attractiveness other facial/body flaws are more forgivable but a bad eye area is not.

Horizontal narrow/vertical Long eyes along with high set and recessed orbitals (which results in upper eyelid exposure) and round eye sockets are absolute feminine traits
Just say prey eyes lmfao

A feminine eye area looks great on pretty boys. A really heavy brow ridge can make you look like an ogre.

Just say prey eyes lmfao

That would be too easy, there are important traits which make your eyes Prey or hunterlike
A feminine eye area looks great on pretty boys. A really heavy brow ridge can make you look like an ogre.

There are guys who have almost no brow Ridge but still hunter eyes

"Muh browridge" is cope, it's About the orbitals/eyesocket

"Muh browridge" is cope, it's About the orbitals/eyesocket

......you do realize that the brow ridge is literally the supraorbital ridge.....right?

Knajjd's eye area looks very feminine, despite that he's still above average looking.

Believe it or not, but ive saw a lot of ugly men with horrible round recessed jaws, Long midfaces, recessed hairline who still got Attention from women because of their hunter eyes

Eyes can make a or break a face,
Yes eyes are the principal look feature.

My eyes look so big and round in my natural resting face I looked shocked! It's a bad feature for sure.

Eyecels are the only legit truecels. I am an eyecel because of my high proportion of neanderthal variant DNA. Large, bugish eyes with a propensity for depression and asocial behavior. It never began.

I'm a heightcel, a baldcel, and an eyecel. It never began for me JFL.

Another thing that we need to keep in mind. JFL at this existence.