Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ugly femorloids dont count

This. I don't want to sound like some bluepiller but seriously, you can't be entitled to women this day and age if you're doing absolutely nothing.
Real friend is who helps. If waifu not helping - she not of culture, just femoid and belongs in kitchen, but need waifu not for that

idk man, i think there's a difference between refusing to engage in prostitution (betabuxing roastie landwhale), and only going for the top 5% of 13 year old girls while ignoring your looksmatches.
you know, you have the entire rest of the internet for clever arguments about how having sex with already sexually-active girls is creepy, you really don't need this place too

it's gay, cucked, and misleading discourse

you know, you have the entire rest of the internet for clever arguments about how having sex with already sexually-active girls is creepy, you really don't need this place too

it's gay, cucked, and misleading discourse
did i imply it was creepy? no, and that definitely wasn't the point of my post.

did i imply it was creepy? no, and that definitely wasn't the point of my post.
then why were you quoting me, i never said people should go for higher than looksmatch, only exception is if they've worked exceptionally hard to accumulate wealth and become somebody, which i am still trying

tbh i'm feeling really combative now, got massively pissed off at work

then why were you quoting me, i never said people should go for higher than looksmatch, only exception is if they've worked exceptionally hard to accumulate wealth and become somebody, which i am still trying

tbh i'm feeling really combative now, got massively pissed off at work
i am quoting everyone today tbh, trying to postmaxx bc i don't have to go to work this week. and yeah i agree ofc, i think some men genuinely deserve women who are above their looksmatches.
sorry bro, i hope the problem that pissed you off will get resolved.

i am quoting everyone today tbh, trying to postmaxx bc i don't have to go to work this week. and yeah i agree ofc, i think some men genuinely deserve women who are above their looksmatches.
sorry bro, i hope the problem that pissed you off will get resolved.
no problem man, and thanks