Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ugly foid at work has a boyfriend

fedcel

fedcel

Recruit
★★
new foid just started at work, she's 4/10 and that's being generous. if you saw a picture of this girl on a femcel forum you might actually think "yeah okay fair enough". we have to spend a lot of time together so I figured at the very least she would get desensitized to my face and I could emotionally manipulate her. today we were hanging out after work and somebody asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said yes. this is so unreal. it's like when the username you want is taken, so you try a variation of it that you know you won't even use and some retard has taken that too.

Not big suprise

Wow what a suprise, ugly foids can get boyfriends

this is so unreal. it's like when the username you want is taken, so you try a variation of it that you know you won't even use and some retard has taken that too.
Great analogy ngl. This describes the feeling well of disappointment from hearing a girl already has a boyfriend.

it's like when the username you want is taken, so you try a variation of it that you know you won't even use and some retard has taken that too.
Jfl :feelshaha:

new foid just started at work, she's 4/10 and that's being generous. if you saw a picture of this girl on a femcel forum you might actually think "yeah okay fair enough". we have to spend a lot of time together so I figured at the very least she would get desensitized to my face and I could emotionally manipulate her. today we were hanging out after work and somebody asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said yes. this is so unreal. it's like when the username you want is taken, so you try a variation of it that you know you won't even use and some retard has taken that too.
His bf is a Chadlite at least

.... why are you surprise?
As long as you have a vagina, your life is fina'

.... why are you surprise?
As long as you have a vagina, your life is fina'
I know any woman can get laid, but a boyfriend was a surprise. if I was desperate to get somewhere, I'd drive a beat up ford lazer from the 80s, any guy would, but I wouldn't pay for one, register it in my name, insure it and look after it. the pussy economy is broken.

Every woman is always taken. There are no available women out there. Every woman has a dating queue of men waiting for their turn. Never assume any woman is ever single from your perspective. Every woman has takers.

this is so unreal. it's like when the username you want is taken, so you try a variation of it that you know you won't even use and some retard has taken that too.
That's a great analogy. It's simple, and we all experienced it at least once.

Every woman is always taken. There are no available women out there. Every woman has a dating queue of men waiting for their turn. Never assume any woman is ever single from your perspective. Every woman has takers.

Yep.

I know any woman can get laid, but a boyfriend was a surprise. if I was desperate to get somewhere, I'd drive a beat up ford lazer from the 80s, any guy would, but I wouldn't pay for one, register it in my name, insure it and look after it. the pussy economy is broken.
Oh.. fair enough
My bad for misunderstanding

I know any woman can get laid, but a boyfriend was a surprise.
JFL I can tell you're new here. Stick around and you'll learn just how ridiculously priveleged they are. Forget boyfriends, a 4/10 can get a fucking career out of desperate simps wanting to smell her hair on onlyfans

opm-ok-57b951457ec98.jpeg

Infinitely-High Boyfriend Factor

The same thing happened to me when I was a deluded bluepill fuck working during the summer. 4/10 foids have the same love life as 10/10 men.

This.
And if she's "single" she's just in transition to date someone else, while getting fucked by another guy.

Women, no matter how ugly, can never be incels. There will always be some simp try to get in her pants. Remember, the Forever alone women subreddit had to go private because the women were receiving too many messages. The bottom line is this: if a woman tells you she's 'lonely', it just means she wants Chad but is too ugly to get Chad.

Wow what a suprise, ugly foids can get boyfriends

Women, no matter how ugly, can never be incels. There will always be some simp try to get in her pants. Remember, the Forever alone women subreddit had to go private because the women were receiving too many messages. The bottom line is this: if a woman tells you she's 'lonely', it just means she wants Chad but is too ugly to get Chad.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V1S9IWFrwM

Not shocked at all, they live life on easy mode.