Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ugly foids

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
It pisses me off everytime I hear ugly foids complain about how hard it is for them. "Im in a relationship with chad but he only wanted me because I was easy". they complain about shit we could never even imagine being mad about they get but hurt when the guy they chose to have sex with bailed the next day like its his fault your a bad judge of character. all while there are guys like us that would be glad to have just about any foid with minor conditions ie dont be fat or what ever. ugly foids can hop on tinder right now and then complain all these guys want is sex EVEN THOUGH THATS WHAT THE APP IS KNOWN FOR. They may face some mistreatment but it is no where on the level we face but yet they claim to be incel

Their problem is their own hypergamy. They shoot high, and since men will fuck anything, the chads can just plate them. When chad is done, he dumps. And when these females finally wisen up, they go after beta buxxers on inceltears. And of course inceltears men will say, “oh my gf is experienced and i am greatful for it.”

This whole fucking shit is insane.

All foid problems would be solved if they weren’t complete sluts and spread their legs for any attractive guy that asks them too.

At one time women required commitment from a man before providing sex, but they are too degenerate to even consider that possibility today.

80 percent of foids reproduce whilst less than 50 percent of men do. Foids are guaranteed to pass on their shitty genes. Every foid that doesn't reproduce is physiologically incapable or voluntarily childless.

80 percent of foids reproduce whilst less than 50 percent of men do. Foids are guaranteed to pass on their shitty genes. Every foid that doesn't reproduce is physiologically incapable or voluntarily childless.
Normies dont seem to understand that concept ALL women reproduce no matter how repulsive

it sure is a society