Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly Guy vs Handsome Guy comparison

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
First scenario:

Ugly guy with a little child: Assumed pedophile

Handsome guy with a little child: Wow, he's a great father, lucky kid.

Second scenario:

Ugly guy masturbates in public: crazy/wtf

Handsome guy masturbates in public: charity

Third scenario:

Ugly guy is quiet: What a creep, he never talks at all.

Handsome guy is quiet: Omg wow he's so mysterious and intriguing.

Fourth scenario:

Ugly guy does creepy things as a joke: Omg wtf is wrong with u go away

Handsome guy does creepy things as a joke: Lmao don't be such a creep, ya silly <3 <3 <3

Fifth scenario:

Ugly guy rapes her: omg I'm pressing charges

Handsome Chad guy rapes her: I'm pregnant.

Sixth scenario:

Ugly guy acts like an asshole: Fucking asshole, go away.

Handsome guy acts like an asshole: A confident, alpha male.

It's all about the personality

Whos that in your profile pic

Nautica1983 said:
Whos that in your profile pic

It's me, look at my YouTube channel for proof: https://www.youtube.com/user/MinecraftFan891

rafaelvicuna3 said:
It's me, look at my YouTube channel for proof: https://www.youtube.com/user/MinecraftFan891

Hmm, interesting.

Nautica1983 said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Hmm, interesting.

Yeah, sorry if I look like a girl (I know females here are banned on sight), I'm not a girl, I just got long hair

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Yeah, sorry if I look like a girl (I know females here are banned on sight), I'm not a girl, I just got long hair

Ok, because i was about to get angry for a second, lol.

Nautica1983 said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Ok, because i was about to get angry for a second, lol.

Save the anger for the femoids lol

First scenario, fourth scenario, and sixth scenario are so fucking true it hurts, this post is legend

We already know Chad always wins. But if anybody masturbates in public, they are going to prison.

Sub8neckurself said:
We already know Chad always wins. But if anybody masturbates in public, they are going to prison.

COPE

rafaelvicuna3 said:

Holy shit how old are you? I legit thought your pfp was a girl.

Sub8neckurself said:
Prove me wrong

Here you go: https://youtu.be/Li8RDJIwqVQ

Also, OP needs to run trap game

Sub8neckurself said:

Jeremy Meeks would like to have a word with you lol

The handsome guy takes more showers on average.

If you are ugly just imagine the worst possible outcome because it will most likely be the case. Anytime I ever go out in public I assume everyone thinks I'm a socially awkward, introverted guy that just doesn't put himself out there. Anytime a girl sees me I already know she thinks I'm a creepy weirdo that wants her but is to shy to say anything, when even if I made a move she would call me a thirsty loser. This life is one big awful nightmare.

GeneticFilth said:
If you are ugly just imagine the worst possible outcome because it will most likely be the case. Anytime I ever go out in public I assume everyone thinks I'm a socially awkward, introverted guy that just doesn't put himself out there. Anytime a girl sees me I already know she thinks I'm a creepy weirdo that wants her but is to shy to say anything, when even if I made a move she would call me a thirsty loser. This life is one big awful nightmare.

Its so we off ourselves or remain in the background. Not a nuisance to normie chad and stacys awesome life