Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Ugly Instagram thot complains about non chads approaching her "cute" self

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
qLTKzguIFV-hhO_b587uTBKWB9LvsN5zRXYBm-4QwIs.jpg

It was the rice on the right that wrote this. Here she is...
View: https://m.imgur.com/xKmHEVo

xKmHEVo_d.webp

Honestly guys, I see tons of such writing now, be it on Instagram, a blog, a dating profile. This shit is commonplace.

It basically goes like this, if you’re Chad then approach approach approach. That’s what women mean by “confidence”, confidence is a buzz word for Chad, not for average Joe. Average Joe approaching them thinking he has a shot ends up like this. It’s also a mystery as to why she’s single, with a kid and on bumble. She's not approached by Chad because he can do better. I can’t figure that out to save my life!

Any man who takes anything a woman says seriously is a joke

20201002 123829

These are the people who were given rights, just fucking laugh at these dumb cunts

lol she looks like an alien
Probably upset that Asian men approach her

We need truecels to be constantly approaching in order to make them feel worse

Her alien looking male looksmatch roped with a phone cord.

Everyday it will get worse and worse, even over than it is now, until we take the phones with tinders and Instagrams out of foids hands and have those toilets clean public toilets instead
Any man who takes anything a woman says seriously is a joke

View attachment 350598
These are the people who were given rights, just fucking laugh at these dumb cunts

Her alien looking male looksmatch roped with a phone cord.

xKmHEVo_d.webp

Honestly guys, I see tons of such writing now, be it on Instagram, a blog, a dating profile. This shit is commonplace.

It basically goes like this, if you’re Chad then approach approach approach. That’s what women mean by “confidence”, confidence is a buzz word for Chad, not for average Joe. Average Joe approaching them thinking he has a shot ends up like this. It’s also a mystery as to why she’s single, with a kid and on bumble. She's not approached by Chad because he can do better. I can’t figure that out to save my life!

JFL both would have been my oneitises.

LMFAO. Look at her eye area. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who's gonna tell this gookwhore that she is not cute at all, she is just another ugly ass Chad worshiping cumbucket.

She knows she can get better looking men even if she looks like an alien. She just have to wait for a while until hypergamy gets even more out of hand. In the end she'll just find some betabux to settle down with.

xKmHEVo_d.webp

They can project IMAX movies in the IPD space between her eyes :feelskek:

LMFAO. Look at her eye area. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who's gonna tell this gookwhore that she is not cute at all, she is just another ugly ass Chad worshiping cumbucket.

Honey, you aren't entitled to chad if your eyes are in two different time zones.

Just go talk to her bro

What the fuck :feelswhat: She literally looks like Sid from ice age.

The ego of toilets in 2020 everyone.

Except 90% of the forum is like this retard @AlexanderTheGreat11 saying pussy shit like "if you have to approach its over". Not the point dumbfuck, you're giving up on the psychological battle to demoralize these holes because you're too busy being a fucking pussy.

This man right here makes a valid point.

her looksmatch was dissected at Area 51

Hopefully someone throws them both into a burning dumpster, if they're still alive at least their face is unfuckable

Typical entitled white boy loving noodle.

She have guts to call someone ugly with a face like that? Delusion maxxing hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back