Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly males are expected to just be slaves for life

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They are expected to go through school never been invited to a single party, never having had any real relationship, going through the entirety of high school / university basically ignored and excluded from everything that people are supposed to enjoy in their "youth", rotting away alone every night, then they're expected to go straight from missing out on everything to slaving away for eight hours a day paycheck to paycheck. Abandoning whatever hopes or dreams they had to mindlessly keep Chad and Stacy comfortable every day.

It's the most cucked thing to do when you think about it. After being excluded from everything that makes life worth living and enjoyable, they will then gaslight you into thinking you're "lazy", "bad personality" or the favorite one, "entitled" if you don't think it's right or fair to do so.

Ugly virgin males like us are at the bottom of society

Ugly men are generally considered subhuman garbage with no human rights. But I'm not a slave. Brainwashed bluepilled normie wagies are the real slaves.

You’re literally a slave, a non-citizen, entirely excluded from society yet expected (forced) to work to support it.

You’re literally a slave, a non-citizen, entirely excluded from society yet expected (forced) to work to support it.
I absolutely despise normtrash that tries to call low status males "bums" or "entitled" for not wanting to work. Why the hell would you support a society that has rejected you your entire life?

it's kind of over when nobody cares, and nobody does care, not even family cares that much, maybe if they had a daughter that was single all the time

They’ll think that we’ll just sit there and take it, like good little boys

JFL at being called out for neetdom

I will never kneel.

Hence why i don't feel guilty for not participating in society. Normies can shame me as much as they like, i don't care. Why should i want to contribute to this shit society? What would i gain, by doing so?

You need to put the blackpill tag on this.

Brutal truths.

Working is so cucked, especially when you don't get to enjoy any of the fruits of it.

Hence why i don't feel guilty for not participating in society. Normies can shame me as much as they like, i don't care. Why should i want to contribute to this shit society? What would i gain, by doing so?
NEETs are the truly enlightened in this modern rotting world. Keep the NEET dream alive, brothers.

NEET checks keep rolling in, saving me from lifetime of servitude. I wageslaved overtime since early age. Pains finally did me in.

I don’t care what they think, shove it in their face like badazz. Gas is cheap and gib no rides to nobody. Call chad

Ugly men are generally considered subhuman garbage with no human rights. But I'm not a slave. Brainwashed bluepilled normie wagies are the real slaves.
Correct, We are too blackpilled to be slaves to society.

And if you ever question you placement in society they have the nerve to call us entitled. Just another buzzword to the NPCs.

Cope. You're a slave. If you either buy and consume goods/services or work as an ugly man you are a slave. You contribute to a society that wishes you were dead.

Cope. You're a slave. If you either buy and consume goods/services or work as an ugly man you are a slave. You contribute to a society that wishes you were dead.
Nope. I don't contribute to society in any way. I'm an unemployed leech. The government pays for my food and housing.

Everyone’s bitch

Well at least you guys are lucky enough to not be forced to wageslave

nobody cares for us

the delusion comes from thinking heriarchies dont exist, when they very much do, and we are at the bottom