Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly males/incels are actually the ultimate victims in nowadays society

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Women have multiple times lower libidos than men and a million times easier getting sex and relationships.

Life as an ugly male in 2020 is basically facing torture everyday because you can't get sex or relationships in any remotely satisfactory or safe way (no way at all if you live somewhere where prostitution is illegal such as the US) as you get massacred by your super high libido and longing for intimacy with women, while being told by sex-having, simp-served, scantily clothed women that you're actually a privileged oppressor and they're the victims and everything Chads do to them is your fault.

If you're really unlucky, you may get desperate enough to actually fall prey of a sting operation using some 15 yo fake girl, being destroyed and dumped by some BPD girl like Brendio was, getting frivorced and losing most of your stuff and house + having to wageslave meaninglessly to support a woman who hates you and betrayed your trust for decades, etc. One false step when dealing with women as a man and you're RUINED. All it takes is one allegation, one print, one picture, one slander and you're DONE for and 90% of men will support you being unjustly (or at the very least disproportionately) crucified and getting your life ruined by SJWs because they are gynocentric cucks themselves and/or see you as competition so good riddance.

You're basically forced to either become a cuckold eunuch through taking testosterone blockers or something or a completely isolated monk (not even feasible for 95%+ of men) to be minimally safe as an ugly man in 2020. And needless to say, those aren't fulfilling lifestyles are all. We are humans and we need affection, intimacy, meaning, connections, etc.

You may try to think about other groups that are worse off than ugly men/incels but truth is, even assuming you find one, all those other groups receive massive support and compensation from soyciety. Ugly men/incels don't. On the contrary.

Last edited:
That's why it's good for ugly males to ldar and not put any more effort into things than necessary.
Not in the hopes it will have an effect on society because that is a cope. But more because it's not rewarded or even considered aside from others taking the credit and dismissing them.

Women have multiple times lower libidos than men and a million times easier getting sex and relationships.

Life as an ugly male in 2020 is basically facing torture everyday because you can't get sex or relationships in any remotely satisfactory or safe way (no way at all if you live somewhere where prostitution is illegal such as the US) as you get massacred by your super high libido and longing for intimacy with women, while being told by sex-having, simp-served, scantily clothed women that you're actually a privileged oppressor and they're the victims and everything Chads do to them is your fault.

If you're really unlucky, you may get desperate enough to actually fall prey of a sting operation using some 15 yo fake girl, being destroyed and dumped by some BPD girl like Brendio was, getting frivorced and losing most of your stuff and house + having to wageslave meaninglessly to support a woman who hates you for decades, etc. One false step when dealing with women as a man and you're RUINED. All it takes is one allegation, one print, one picture, one slander and you're DONE for and 90% of men will support you being unjustly crucified and getting your life ruined by SJWs because they are gynocentric cucks themselves + see you as competition so good riddance.

You're basically forced to either become a cuckold eunuch through taking testosterone blockers or something or a completely isolated monk to be minimally safe as an ugly man in 2020. And needless to say, those aren't fulfilling lifestyles are all. We are humans and we need affection, intimacy, meaning, connections, etc.

You may try to think about other groups that are worse off than ugly men/incels but truth is, even assuming you find one, all those groups receive massive support and compensation from soyciety. Ugly men/incels don't. On the contrary.
Indeed. We are second class citizens with no recognition of our problems, instead forced to endure all the mockery while we pay our taxes in chastity like good goys.

We are the american black slaves, or 1930s German Jews of today. No IT we aren't receiving exactly the same treatment as them, but we are the lowest and most oppressed group in society, in a state of constant misery with nothing to live for.

there would be simple methods to cure inceldom and yet politicians and society simply igonores. they are criminals. also, inceldom is worlds biggest problem not climate change, because for a few regions climate change has beneficial impact. Inceldom is also a worldwide problem but there is no benefit at all, not even for foids.

All it takes is one allegation, one print, one picture, one slander and you're DONE for and 90% of men will support you being unjustly (or at the very least disproportionately) crucified and getting your life ruined by SJWs because they are gynocentric cucks themselves and/or see you as competition so good riddance.
Those cucks are stupid, chads are their real competition, not other low value men like themselves. Chads have harems of new foids every month. Those are the guys they should be getting rid of.
You're basically forced to either become a cuckold eunuch through taking testosterone blockers or something or a completely isolated monk (not even feasible for 95%+ of men) to be minimally safe as an ugly man in 2020. And needless to say, those aren't fulfilling lifestyles are all. We are humans and we need affection, intimacy, meaning, connections, etc.
We need to gather all the uncucked men so we can make a community that fights cuckdom and whoredom.
You may try to think about other groups that are worse off than ugly men/incels but truth is, even assuming you find one, all those other groups receive massive support and compensation from soyciety. Ugly men/incels don't. On the contrary.
Uncucked non chads have to support each other or no one will.

being destroyed and dumped by some BPD girl like Brendio was,
Let’s be honest, this was literally bound to happen. Knowing women’s true nature, how they really think and work, knowing that ALL WOMEN are like that wether they try to conceal it or not, you would think that he would’ve expected this would eventually be the outcome. That most men get cucked eventually. But somehow it’s so brutal to him that he apparently roped.... over some sub 5 mentally ill roastie. This is what awaits literally everyone on this forum who somehow manages to ascend, and also why I don’t want a gf.

Let’s be honest, this was literally bound to happen. Knowing women’s true nature, how they really think and work, knowing that ALL WOMEN are like that wether they try to conceal it or not, you would think that he would’ve expected this would eventually be the outcome. That most men get cucked eventually. But somehow it’s so brutal to him that he apparently roped.... over some sub 5 mentally ill roastie. This is what awaits literally everyone on this forum who somehow manages to ascend, and also why I don’t want a gf.
Precise analysis. But unlike other people here, I don't judge BrendioEEE because I know how it feels to have gone through years and years of sexual and romantic starvation (even if he wasn't a kissless virgin, he was at best a failed normie and thus incel for the vast majority of his life - which I understand that some here resent because they're kissless virgins and even worse off, but that doesn't mean being a failed normie is anywhere close to really having it good) and I know how tempted I'd feel if some young attractive (5/10 IS attractive to most straight men) foid playing the "I'm a Christian traditional girl and I love you to the bone, please marry me" came in my direction.

You know the junkie food is not good for you, but you'd still eat it if you were starving and there was no healthy food around.

Last edited:
Precise analysis. But unlike other people here, I don't judge BrendioEEE because I know how it feels to have gone through years and years od sexual and romantic starvation (even if he wasn't a kissless virgin, he was at best a failed normie and thus incel for the vast majority of his life - which I understand that some here resent because they're kissless virgins and even worse off, but that doesn't mean being a failed normie is anywhere close to really having it good)
He said that the more weight he lost, the more foids approached him but they were below his looksmatch and not his type. He said he had some exes that were ethnic. He has had 5 exes including Tahlia. One was white Canadian when he was in 9th or 10th grade, and his first one was mexican when he was in 8th grade but he barely counts her as a gf. Two of his exes were noodles. One was Vietnamese, he was with her for a long time, it was mostly long distance but they did meet but he got cockblocked. The other noodle after that was Thai. He said to be fair almost all of them were long distance and when he was underage.
and I know how tempted I'd feel if some young attractive (5/10 IS attractive to most straight men) foid playing the "I'm a Christian traditional girl and I love you to the bone, please marry me" came in my direction.
I would be extremely skeptical and expect it to be a joke.
You know the junkie food is not good for you, but you'd still eat it if you were starving and there was no healthy food around.
That’s why P in V is the only thing that matters.

Last edited:

If you're really unlucky, you may get desperate enough to actually fall prey of a sting operation using some 15 yo fake girl, being destroyed and dumped by some BPD girl like Brendio was, getting frivorced and losing most of your stuff and house + having to wageslave meaninglessly to support a woman who hates you and betrayed your trust for decades, etc. One false step when dealing with women as a man and you're RUINED. All it takes is one allegation, one print, one picture, one slander and you're DONE for and 90% of men will support you being unjustly (or at the very least disproportionately) crucified and getting your life ruined by SJWs because they are gynocentric cucks themselves and/or see you as competition so good riddance.

Most incels here really have no fucking clue how fucked they are.It's also sad that we see here people supporting the normies and their retarded causes(blm,stormfags,marxism) as if they would gain acceptance from the normies based on ideological differences.The only religion that could remotely help incels is christianity and that is because gods grace enables man to see us as human(though we still can expect disgust as even great spiritual man are not perfect.To normies we are not creatures of god or creatures of the human race.to them our humanity is nonexistent.to a normie humanity is all about looks,money and status.they couldn't give a flying fuck about your opinions on metaphysics and how we and normies are related.if we are not worthy enough for them,then they will kick us out and humiliate us.which is exactly what they have done.We cannot allow normies and women into our community.we are fucked till we die or till the second coming.

He said that the more weight he lost, the more foids approached him but they were below his looksmatch and not his type. He said he had some exes that were ethnic. He has had 5 exes including Tahlia. One was white Canadian when he was in 9th or 10th grade, and his first one was mexican when he was in 8th grade but he barely counts her as a gf. Two of his exes were noodles. One was Vietnamese, he was with her for a long time, it was mostly long distance but they did meet but he got cockblocked. The other noodle after that was Thai. He said to be fair almost all of them were long distance and when he was underage.
Ok, I give it that Brendio is not particularly ugly and not an incel. He's a failed-normie, maybe a normie even. But I still don't hate him because of that.

I would be extremely skeptical and expect it to be a joke.
Of course, but what if she provided timestamped pics, sent you nudes, etc? The temptation factor is undeniable.

Most incels here really have no fucking clue how fucked they are
Yes and that's primarily because of how young they are. They have absolutely no idea how worse it'll get if they remain incel for their 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s...

It's also sad that we see here people supporting the normies and their retarded causes(blm,stormfags,marxism)
People who support SJW/feminist shit should be permabanned on sight. I don't hate normies as in normie-looks guys though.

We cannot allow normies
I agree if we're going by the aforementioned first definition, not the second.

Ok, I give it that Brendio is not particularly ugly and not an incel. He's a failed-normie, maybe a normie even.
You would think that being fat and 5’5 would be a death sentence but he gets approached by several foids. It’s because he’s white and not that bad looking at all. Not to mention he’s charismaticmaxxed, NTmaxxed and statusmaxxed.
But I still don't hate him because of that.
Same tbh.
Of course, but what if she provided timestamped pics, sent you nudes, etc? The temptation factor is undeniable.
I wouldn’t forget what I learned from the blackpill and unironically hold frame.

you didn't need to write an essay tho appreciated effort, it's instinctual among us humanoids..
your face is your life.

You're basically forced to either become a cuckold eunuch through taking testosterone blockers or something or a completely isolated monk
I take a lot of phytoestrogens and I live like a monk, hence my nick. We exist :feelstrash:

Indeed. We are second class citizens with no recognition of our problems, instead forced to endure all the mockery while we pay our taxes in chastity like good goys.

We are the american black slaves, or 1930s German Jews of today. No IT we aren't receiving exactly the same treatment as them, but we are the lowest and most oppressed group in society, in a state of constant misery with nothing to live for.
Or better yet we are the Eldians from attack on Titan. Pure victims at large. Always on the verge of dying. We need to take back what we deserve.

Life as an ugly male in 2020
Slaves had it better than us. They had a clear purpose in life and were sometimes able to breed
Our existence can only be compared to the blob from the novel "I have no mouth and I must scream", we are doomed for all eternity to suffer a slow painful life that will feel like it never ends until it does. That has a decent game adaptation btw.

ugly men make good dronecel

Our existence can only be compared to the blob from the novel "I have no mouth and I must scream", we are doomed for all eternity to suffer a slow painful life that will feel like it never ends until it does. That has a decent game adaptation btw.
At the very least we hear each other's pain and screams even if others tune it out or worse, try to diminish it.

Yep we are like an insignificant part of the enviroment.