Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly manlet men in 3rd world countries are having sex like rabbits

• Thread starter BlackPilledKira
  • Start date
BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
while you rot in your air conditioned room eating tendies and posting on obscure message boards for lonely men

JFL at the west

Ive heard its the opposite, hence why 99% of the illegal immigration from the shit holes is males aged 15-40.

I don't wanna have sex in a third world country.

that's quickly becoming a thing of the past as more westerner incels such as me make plans to go to poor ethnic country to be treated like high class citizen (kikes will keep me alive and thriving in 3rd world to spread my race mixing seed)

ok, go to india and africa then

ok, go to india and africa then
i'm going to the poorest parts of eastern europe to find myself a foid once I finish my STEM degree, I'll show her the code I wrote on github and tell her I'm the next steve jobs, then she'll marry me immediately.

the currypill strikes again, as always.

The kids who were born in 3rd world countries are dying just as fast to disease and poverty which is lifefuel to me and lifefuel to them, ironically enough. Its so they don't have to suffer through life that much longer.

Ugly manlet from a third world country checking in. Where da pussy at?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back