Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly men need to own a boat to fuck a pretty girl

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★

I didn't say it she said it

I want a boat

Female humor:feelsbadman:
Notice how it’s only other females who laugh With her:feelsbadman:

Female humor:feelsbadman:
Oxymoron.
Foids have zero introspection and all their "humor" is about saying random mean (they'd say "edgy") shit about other people.

I have never found a female comedian funny, they all think sarcasm is the epitome of human intelligence...

Oxymoron.
Foids have zero introspection and all their "humor" is about saying random mean (they'd say "edgy") shit about other people.

I have never found a female comedian funny, they all think sarcasm is the epitome of human intelligence...
I agree most of the time female humor is mocking someone

Chad doesnt need a boat hed rather drown in pussy

what i want to own a pretty girl and fuck a boat? :feelsLSD: :feelstrash:

Fucking hate "woo girls" :feelsree:

Imagine not even haivng a driver licence.

Once you get a boat, they'll have to have sex with you....because of the implication

Could barely watch this cunt the the sound turned off.

the boats for fucking her then throwing her over board with weights on her legs right ?

Women aren't funny, the only people in that crowd laughing are simps and other idiot foids who can relate.

Female “comedians” should be lined up and shot

Foid comedians are terrible because they have nothing to talk about except their vagina and the men they fuck.

I watched this muted and she looks even more dumb.

"He's no Brad Pitt". Subtle joke, but the irony is most women don't feel fully satisfied if their partner is not atleast on par with Brad Pitt.

Just because an ugly guy is rich dosen't mean women don't look at you with a repulsive facial expression. She will take your money in a heartbeat and leave you if she had the chance. So many beta guys getting divorce raped out of half of their money.

Very funny, now wash your cunt and go to work, clients waiting