Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ugly Men seen with hot women is a misconception and a Giga cope

J

Joeraghu

Greycel
First of all get over this normies mentality that “ I see lot of ugly men with beautiful women “ .
Even some delusional blackpill incels also has a misconception that he is uglier than me i have better features then him why he has girlfriend not me i can’t find the reason , Reason you are a subhuman to females that they don’t want to procreate with you .
Men can’t rate other men that also applies to looksmax.org autists . It’s a girl who decides your attractivness any person whom you consider attractive . is not getting laid if he exists simply means he is undesirable to females . men can’t spot physical traits women find attractive.
Take Meeks for example lot of cucks said that he is bobble head , not good looking , Balding , . you are even uglier than you think. It’s your incel brain protecting your ego because destruction of ego can led toER .
Even some delusional redpillers think women show IOI which are bullshit . I have never seen woman giving ioi to a chad they just simply conveys him and approach him.
when i was in high school there was a dance competition and all were allotted partners foid who was my partner started showing tantrums and crying , Finally she chose one tall lanky dude who was a famous painter in high school and i thought he is ugly why she chose him. If you don’t get sex despite desiring You are unattractive this all jaw , hunter eyes etc are copes invented by incels to protect their ego .

Reality It’s women , Girls decide whom to mate with they rule the sexual market so if you are getting rejected simply accept you are a subhuman don’t cope

Last edited:
Girls decide whom to mate with they rule the sexual market so if you are getting rejected simply accept you are a subhuman
Wow. Thanks for gracing us with your knowledge man.

Who is this even directed to? You joined literally two days ago.

Joined Dec 24, 2020

GrAYcel thread.

Wow. Thanks for gracing us with your knowledge man.

Who is this even directed to? You joined literally two days ago.

Joined Dec 24, 2020
Yes but i was blackpilled long before and blackpill literally liberated me could not come earlier due to Job and then exams

Yes but i was blackpilled long before and blackpill literally liberated me could not come earlier due to Job and then exams
don't pay attention to them. they like to pretend they know everything about blackpill and act like they are superior to you. funny how they do this in a website where the users are the bottom of barrel of the society. If this site is still up after 3 years im sure they won't be here anymore. They act like a typical normie wanting to dominate another normie who seems lesser than them yet they are in a website for losers and tries to dominate anyone they can in another hierarchy

don't pay attention to them. they like to pretend they know everything about blackpill and act like they are superior to you. funny how they do this in a website where the users are the bottom of barrel of the society. If this site is still up after 3 years im sure they won't be here anymore. They act like a typical normie wanting to dominate another normie who seems lesser than them yet they are in a website for losers and tries to dominate anyone they can in another hierarchy
Flush normies and lookism autists

Sometimes this is not about looks alone, foid also attracted to status and money.

They act like a typical normie wanting to dominate another normie who seems lesser than them yet they are in a website for losers and tries to dominate anyone they can in another hierarchy
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Sometimes this is not about looks alone, foid also attracted to status and money.
This. Foids constantly calculate which is the best mate following billions of parameters.

Yes, that and many people make the dangerous assumption that just because two people socially present together as a couple and have intertwined finances, that they have a fulfilling sex life together.

The world is filled with dead bedrooms and there are lots of married couples and cohabiting relationships that devolve into what is essentially a very obligation filled and needy roommate situation.

As a great example go look at Steve Mnuchin, the outgoing Treasury Sectary. Now go look at his wife. Can you even imagine those two people fucking? No. I guarantee it rarely happens.

High IQ tbh

I hear that one alot,these normies thinking outliers are what happens generally is lol worthy.

Never take it too seriously as they always overestimate how unattractive the guy is.

That’s the one thing I absolutely hate about this site. Losers trying to bully other losers. I remember the constant “ShUT uP GraYCeL!” chants I got in my earlier days. It’s so low IQ.

First of all get over this normies mentality that “ I see lot of ugly men with beautiful women “ .
Even some delusional blackpill incels also has a misconception that he is uglier than me i have better features then him why he has girlfriend not me i can’t find the reason , Reason you are a subhuman to females that they don’t want to procreate with you .
Men can’t rate other men that also applies to looksmax.org autists . It’s a girl who decides your attractivness any person whom you consider attractive . is not getting laid if he exists simply means he is undesirable to females . men can’t spot physical traits women find attractive.
Take Meeks for example lot of cucks said that he is bobble head , not good looking , Balding , . you are even uglier than you think. It’s your incel brain protecting your ego because destruction of ego can led toER .
Even some delusional redpillers think women show IOI which are bullshit . I have never seen woman giving ioi to a chad they just simply conveys him and approach him.
when i was in high school there was a dance competition and all were allotted partners foid who was my partner started showing tantrums and crying , Finally she chose one tall lanky dude who was a famous painter in high school and i thought he is ugly why she chose him. If you don’t get sex despite desiring You are unattractive this all jaw , hunter eyes etc are copes invented by incels to protect their ego .

Reality It’s women , Girls decide whom to mate with they rule the sexual market so if you are getting rejected simply accept you are a subhuman don’t cope
Damn so the next time I see a Ryan Gosling lookalike I guess it’s safe to assume he’s incel like me
JFL

That’s the one thing I absolutely hate about this site. Losers trying to bully other losers. I remember the constant “ShUT uP GraYCeL!” chants I got in my earlier days. It’s so low IQ.
It's basically a hierarchy thing. It happens even on Incel sites. It is what it is tbh.

meh, it's easy to mute assholes :feelscomfy: and make no mistake every place has them

True its LMS not only L, even though L fucks both other letters up the ass by comparison.

Also his exanple was of a tall lanky dude JFL, height can often make up for so much that someone lacks.

True its LMS not only L, even though L fucks both other letters up the ass by comparison.

Also his exanple was of a tall lanky dude JFL, height can often make up for so much that someone lacks.
Yeah but dead bedroom inevitable :feelsokman: