Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly men should not hit on attractive girls

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Says this asshole

This bitch is probably an ugly ass landwhale with dyed hair

Au contraire, mon frere.

We should all be hitting on Stacies, Stacylites, and Beckies to bombard and weaken their sky high egos.

Ugly men shouldn't bother trying with girls. They're only going to get used in a bad way if they're used at all

Ugly men shouldn't hit on anyone -- even landwhales, in the eye of the normies. All women hate us. We are trash in their eyes

honestly I don't approach because I know it's over for me and am high inhib, but if i didn't have any fucks to give, i would do it just to ruin their egos being approached by a subhuman

this makes me want to approach just to make them feel raped by my presence

I wonder how would she feel if she got acid-faced.

Says this asshole

She wouldn’t laugh at me, but would probably be fearful for her life. I look like a large monstrosity. I will gym max so that I can become more intimidating than I currently am.

I don't want to get metoo'd, so I don't approach.

They shouldn't approach any woman.

It's better if you wear sap gloves

Cucks downvote the whore but she's saying what all foids think tbh

Before any foid can claim she is out of a man's "league", she should remove her fakeup first and show the world what she really looks like.

Women are only out of the league of men whom comform to law.

Ugly men shouldn't bother trying with girls. They're only going to get used in a bad way if they're used at all
yes. ugly males should be taught in school that's it's over so they can avoid the pointless self improvement that amounts to nothing in the eyes of whores.

ugly men need to form gangs and roam the streets laying down the law .foids like this need some tlc too, now where did I put the hammer I have some dents to bang out.

She forgot to tell the whole “league” thing is hugely distorted

An objective 5/10 female will be seen as out of the league of a 5/10 male etc

Men distribution of female ratings follows the normal mathematical distribution (50% of women are below-average and 50% are above-average) which means the average female is a 5/10 in their eyes

Meanwhile women rate 80% of men as below average which means the average male is a 2 or 3/10 in their eyes

Remember that an average guy is ugly to women.
All they want is chad

This girl is probably a thin girl with no ass and no tits, with an ugly face that thinks she's a super model.

Many incels call themselves subhuman and idgaf about what others think but if you are the type of person who thinks you are better than others because of a thing that you don't earn you are the ultimate subhuman retarded piece of shit.

This is future foid hitler

I hope she trips and falls face first in acid. Lets see what happens when her deformitymatch approaches

All women are whores.

"short, balding"

Obviously the first thing that comes to a fucking foids mind if she thinks about repulsive bastards. Fucking over