Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugly old incel thought he could buy love in Philipines

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_rkO2OvGEA

Watch to the end and listen to what he says - "I don't believe in love" BOOM!
Took him so long to find out that even with money, you mean SHIT if you look like that.
Basically some rice hoe fucked him over for money and didn't want to even talk about her former boyfriends. It was a mine he stepped on and she ditched him then and there. This simp booked her hotel either way. LMFAO.

He's not only ugly and old, he's short and fat too.

Fat fuck should learn that you only go there to fuck whores, not marry them. Stupid boomer blob.

This guy didn't even react to anything

Slightly unfair, he was also an asshole.
Agree if he looked better he could get away with being an asshole to th foid who was 3 points better lookswise and 6 points better personality wise, but he still fucked it up with his personality.

She was ok with him looking like that if he would have taken care/betabuxxed her

This guy didn't even react to anything
Typical gamma simp trait.
Slightly unfair, he was also an asshole.
Agree if he looked better he could get away with being an asshole to th foid who was 3 points better lookswise and 6 points better personality wise, but he still fucked it up with his personality.

She was ok with him looking like that if he would have taken care/betabuxxed her
How was he an asshole?