Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ugly people shouldn't be allowed to have children

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I absolutely hate myself, I hate that I look like my mother, ever since I was a kid I've been this way. I remember when she used to say to me that I looked so much like her, even when I was as young as 12 I despised this. My father isn't the most attractive man either, but at least he's at normie level. One of the main reasons why I was bullied as a child was because of my appearance, I knew that people didn't like me because I looked like her, and I didn't want to be reminded of it. Often I wondered why I couldn't appear like the other, more attractive children, why did I have to be so off putting to females, why did I have to be a reject?

Nobody should have to feel like they're unwanted, that they're intrinsically less valuable than other people because of a slight difference observed by visual perception. While it's true that genetic recombination is unpredictable, and that two otherwise healthy, attractive people could produce a child that simply got unlucky, this is far less common than ugly people creating equally unattractive offspring. Now I'm sure that the bluepilled, woman worshiping cucks for the social consensus over on Reddit would joke that our problem is self resolving, that since we won't breed we also won't be passing down our unfortunate physical characteristics. But the reality is that none of this applies to females, that from a biological standpoint, they really can't lose, and they'll be harbingers for humanity's unwanted men.

People who are sub 4 shouldn't be allowed to have children, it's selfish, cruel, and only serves to enrich their own lives irregardless of the suffering imposed upon their newly created offspring, specifically the upon the males. Since evolutionary biology only filers low genetic quality through male children, this would need to be artificially and forcefully imposed upon females, and I believe that it absolutely should be. No kid deserves to suffer due to their genetic makeup simply to enrich the ego of their parents.

Why can’t we implement eugenics? Can someone who’s high IQ please explain it to me

Why can’t we implement eugenics? Can someone who’s high IQ please explain it to me
MuH FeeLIngs.
And mostly because we are the scrape goat runts of the boomer generation and their decendants where betabux got to pass on their genes. I suspect future generations will be more chad like.

I think that even if 2 good-looking people have children, the child could still be ugly, and vice versa. Cause not all the genes that your parents pass onto you are dominant, some of the dominant genes might be of your grandparents and are only expressed in you (and were recessive in your parents).

Also, you take some traits from your dad, some from your mom, and you're a sort of combination of their genes.

Last edited:
I think that even if 2 good-looking people have children, the child could still be ugly, and vice versa. Cause not all the genes that your parents pass onto you are dominant, some of the dominant genes might be of your grandparents and are only expressed in you (and could have been recessive in your parents).

Also, you take some traits from your dad, some from your mom, and you're a sort of combination of their genes.
This. Some genes don’t get activated. It’s all random

I think that even if 2 good-looking people have children, the child could still be ugly, and vice versa. Cause not all the genes that your parents pass onto you are dominant, some of the dominant genes might be of your grandparents and are only expressed in you (and could have been recessive in your parents).

Then I wish that I had died as a kid. I hate being ugly.

Because we would have to massively restrict who would be allowed to reproduce, because even good looking people can still have kind of ugly children thanks to genetic recombination. Humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes, and during gamete formation (production of sperm / eggs) a cell copies itself then divides again, producing 4 cells with only 1 copy of each chromsome instead of 2. During this process these cells can swap various sections of chromosome with each other, producing many different combinations of genes.

Its why sometimes siblings can not really look like each other, or why one sibling can be 6ft2 full head of hair chad god, whilst his brother is a 5'5 norwooding incel.

To prevent it we would have to go back through someones family history for multiple generations and only allow those that have 3 or 4 generations of perfect beauty to reproduce.

Since evolutionary biology only filers low genetic quality through male children, this would need to be artificially and forcefully imposed upon females
This is why so many women can't even put themselves in our position

And I definitely agree, women need some of their rights taken away in terms of equality

It is a part of plan of elites to degrade overall genetic quality of population so their genetic lines will continue to have power over resource control and distribution. For example, usual animals such as monkeys have zero chances to compete with humans, because monkeys can not create and own weapons and because of that they live in the forests or zoo-prisons and can not go to supermarkets. Humans on the other hand can create weapons and bioweapons (such as police and military forces), but humans are not a uniform population, population is constantly evolving, mutates and creating new kinds of beings and some directions of evolution are dangerous for the elites. The infrastructure built for supporting life in subhumans (hospitals, nursery, medication) also takes lifetime and efforts of other people who potentially can participate in competition for the resources and this is also beneficial for the elites.

My dads a tall chad, my mum is a hobbit.
Fuck genetic lottery.

I absolutely hate myself, I hate that I look like my mother, ever since I was a kid I've been this way. I remember when she used to say to me that I looked so much like her, even when I was as young as 12 I despised this. My father isn't the most attractive man either, but at least he's at normie level. One of the main reasons why I was bullied as a child was because of my appearance, I knew that people didn't like me because I looked like her, and I didn't want to be reminded of it. Often I wondered why I couldn't appear like the other, more attractive children, why did I have to be so off putting to females, why did I have to be a reject?

Nobody should have to feel like they're unwanted, that they're intrinsically less valuable than other people because of a slight difference observed by visual perception. While it's true that genetic recombination is unpredictable, and that two otherwise healthy, attractive people could produce a child that simply got unlucky, this is far less common than ugly people creating equally unattractive offspring. Now I'm sure that the bluepilled, woman worshiping cucks for the social consensus over on Reddit would joke that our problem is self resolving, that since we won't breed we also won't be passing down our unfortunate physical characteristics. But the reality is that none of this applies to females, that from a biological standpoint, they really can't lose, and they'll be harbingers for humanity's unwanted men.

People who are sub 4 shouldn't be allowed to have children, it's selfish, cruel, and only serves to enrich their own lives irregardless of the suffering imposed upon their newly created offspring, specifically the upon the males. Since evolutionary biology only filers low genetic quality through male children, this would need to be artificially and forcefully imposed upon females, and I believe that it absolutely should be. No kid deserves to suffer due to their genetic makeup simply to enrich the ego of their parents.
No one should be having kids. Has anyone stopped to think of how weird it is that we exist? It's fucking off the roof!. All we do is wreck the planet boo hoo! The poor polar bears! Boo hoo. They can wash my ass. Lets stop this weirdness and just all take cyanide pills. Including all the animals. Marmosets. Slugs. Beavers. JUst force them to take the pill. IT'S. ALL. TOO. WEIRD.

I would never put a male child through a world where they are forced to surrender and bend down to the same foids who would treat them like garbage.

No one should be having kids.
I agree tbh, as I agree with negative utilitarianism, it's just that I find trying to convince people of this to be generally counterproductive. Convincing only high IQ people doesn't really solve the problem. I believe tactics which ensure children have the best possible chance for a content life to be more effective.

Last edited:
I mean I'm ugly because I inherited a rare genetic deformity that is unlikely to reappear in succeeding generations. Both my parents are at least average looking (dad was 6'4 chadlite in his prime). Sometimes you're just fucked, even if you have good genes

I agree 100% I guess I would consider my parents to be regular looking people however, for some reason I got unlucky and was born with a fucked up face, we as incels should not help create more potential incels by breeding children that we know will be ugly, why make a child suffer what we have suffered for years. It's better for us to rot in loneliness or to commit suicide to prevent this.

I absolutely hate myself, I hate that I look like my mother, ever since I was a kid I've been this way. I remember when she used to say to me that I looked so much like her, even when I was as young as 12 I despised this. My father isn't the most attractive man either, but at least he's at normie level.
Holy fuk my mom does this too, it pisses me off so much! She once said "you have my chin", to which I replied "that's not a good trait". Other people compare me to my mom too, and I won't say anything. Then they'll awkwardly add "b-but that's not a bad thing!". Also, my dad is 6'6, while I'm only 5'9 (thanks mom).

Too bad, this will go on forever just rope or cope if you arent a top tier genetic specimen

The only real partial solution is genetic engineering to give all children Chad traits, as good looking people still produce ugly children.

I say partial solution because there will still be ugly people, except the bar will be set much higher.

I agree with you 100%.

I made a vow to myself to never spread my Genes and reproduce. No child/human should ever have to live the life of pain and suffering I've had living as an ugly male.

It's the fact that Chad keeps pumping and dumping ugly women and getting them knocked up, allowing more ugly offspring to be unleashed into society.

I have to agree OP.
Same!

The only real partial solution is genetic engineering to give all children Chad traits, as good looking people still produce ugly children.

I say partial solution because there will still be ugly people, except the bar will be set much higher.
This definetly needs to be a thing, if we genetically weed out bad genes for generations eventually those bad genes will go extinct and even of someone were to inherite any bad genes they can be removed before the child is born.

But alas we're lightyears away from that kind of tech.