Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ugly, single, heterosexual males of IT: i seriously want to understand how do you cope with this.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
First of all, don't make assumptions about my age or my believes etc. I'm just a grown up ugly guy that women do not lust for. I do gym, i have a job, i care of myself, i dot advocate rape nor violence against women: nothing matters.

With that said, today one of our new users posted this, please follow this link:

It's the lastest chadfishing experiment on an app similar to tinder.

Something like this, as an ugly male in his mid 30's, just ignites my depression again (i'm depressed because i'm ugly since puberty, before looks took part into my life i was a REALLY happy child).

Seeing how a good looking male, just for existing, attracts the majority of women, makes me lose all the motivation to do anything that is not staying in my house and coping while doing the minimum effort in my job.

Now, and follow me on this one, i want to learn from UGLY, SINGLE, HETEROSEXUAL MALES FROM IT (no women, no trannies, no fags, no married cucks that thinks they've got it, no high tier normies that manages to get some casual sex) how to cope with something like that.

Let's recap the big issue here: a good looking boy/man will attract the majority of the girls/women (that's right, don't start with that -it's just a small part of girls- because it's bullshit... otherwise the other, "beta seeking" girls would match a lot of non-chads). I don't think you can deny that even with all the denial you can muster.

So you could say: eh, finding a relationship is aviable to the most of men, not only chad. You would be right, a normie can secure a woman just by being a "safe, reliable and funny guy" but the problem you keep ignoring is that, even if you seek a relationship and not casual sex, getting a relationship as normie/betacuck and as a chad is an entirely different thing. As a normie/betacuck, the relationship is based on excange of resources (being those money, attention, validation, "safety" and such), as a chad is based on lust.

Lust > everything, in attraction. Another thing i don't think you could try to dispute.

So, another thing is... "tinder is not real life". Well, do you think clubs are full of stubby fat men with a beard that get the chicks? Have you ever been into one?

And also there is the "would you like to get one of those girls as a sex partner"? YES, of course i would. In casual sex, the sluttier the girl is, the better! And chad is chased by sluts that are ALSO hot (a chadfish experiment that i did a year ago brought a hot teen to me). Also, "those girls" are... girls. You tend to believe that only a specific subset of girls chades chads but in fact it's the majority of girls on tinder!

And yes, "the majority of girls on tinder" = "the majority of girls" because the % translates in real life, too!

Basically, youre' just sayting "would you like to be with the majority of girls"... which makes no sense. Of coruse i would. For casual sex, of course. For LTR, as chad, i'd probably choose a cute girl which doesn't strike me as slut (but knowing that she probably was, but as chad this does no matter, she would worship me).

So, basically: ugly, single, heterosexual males of IT: i want to understand how do you react by seeing a chadfishing experiment like this one, knowing that all the implication i've listed above are undeniably true?

You distance yourself from the problem in an abstract way and move on with your life with no sex?

You go into denial so hard that you keep saying to yourself "NO NO NO ITS NOT TRUE FOR THIS REASON AND ALSO THAT REASON HAHA INKWELLS YOU ARE STUPID"?

Your brain goes on short circuit, you do the cuck face and everything is fine again?

I'm dead fucking serious: how do you deal with this crap as an ugly, single heterosexual male.

edit: if they don't feature me, i'll up this thread later :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Their emotional mental gymnastics and cope stop them from thinking objectively so none of what you wrote will convince them

But have a bump

Thats my experiment, brutal isn’t it boyo. I’ll be dropping another experiment probably this or tomorrow night. Stay tuned, it’ll be even more brutal as I will chat with some of them and share how they act towards a chad. Thanks for sharing it. Incel Tears can suck my dick, soyboys.

First of all, don't make assumptions about my age or my believes etc. I'm just a grown up ugly guy that women do not lust for. I do gym, i have a job, i care of myself, i dot advocate rape nor violence against women: nothing matters.

With that said, today one of our new users posted this, please follow this link:

It's the lastest chadfishing experiment on an app similar to tinder.

Something like this, as an ugly male in his mid 30's, just ignites my depression again (i'm depressed because i'm ugly since puberty, before looks took part into my life i was a REALLY happy child).

Seeing how a good looking male, just for existing, attracts the majority of women, makes me lose all the motivation to do anything that is not staying in my house and coping while doing the minimum effort in my job.

Now, and follow me on this one, i want to learn from UGLY, SINGLE, HETEROSEXUAL MALES FROM IT (no women, no trannies, no fags, no married cucks that thinks they've got it, no high tier normies that manages to get some casual sex) how to cope with something like that.

Let's recap the big issue here: a good looking boy/man will attract the majority of the girls/women (that's right, don't start with that -it's just a small part of girls- because it's bullshit... otherwise the other, "beta seeking" girls would match a lot of non-chads). I don't think you can deny that even with all the denial you can muster.

So you could say: eh, finding a relationship is aviable to the most of men, not only chad. You would be right, a normie can secure a woman just by being a "safe, reliable and funny guy" but the problem you keep ignoring is that, even if you seek a relationship and not casual sex, getting a relationship as normie/betacuck and as a chad is an entirely different thing. As a normie/betacuck, the relationship is based on excange of resources (being those money, attention, validation, "safety" and such), as a chad is based on lust.

Lust > everything, in attraction. Another thing i don't think you could try to dispute.

So, another thing is... "tinder is not real life". Well, do you think clubs are full of stubby fat men with a beard that get the chicks? Have you ever been into one?

And also there is the "would you like to get one of those girls as a sex partner"? YES, of course i would. In casual sex, the sluttier the girl is, the better! And chad is chased by sluts that are ALSO hot (a chadfish experiment that i did a year ago brought a hot teen to me). Also, "those girls" are... girls. You tend to believe that only a specific subset of girls chades chads but in fact it's the majority of girls on tinder!

And yes, "the majority of girls on tinder" = "the majority of girls" because the % translates in real life, too!

Basically, youre' just sayting "would you like to be with the majority of girls"... which makes no sense. Of coruse i would. For casual sex, of course. For LTR, as chad, i'd probably choose a cute girl which doesn't strike me as slut (but knowing that she probably was, but as chad this does no matter, she would worship me).

So, basically: ugly, single, heterosexual males of IT: i want to understand how do you react by seeing a chadfishing experiment like this one, knowing that all the implication i've listed above are undeniably true?

You distance yourself from the problem in an abstract way and move on with your life with no sex?

You go into denial so hard that you keep saying to yourself "NO NO NO ITS NOT TRUE FOR THIS REASON AND ALSO THAT REASON HAHA INKWELLS YOU ARE STUPID"?

Your brain goes on short circuit, you do the cuck face and everything is fine again?

I'm dead fucking serious: how do you deal with this crap as an ugly, single heterosexual male.

edit: if they don't feature me, i'll up this thread later :feelsthink:
They are most likely so absurdly delusional that it could be classified as a mental illness. they will most likely ignore this post as whole anyway so I don't why you would bother.

@NeoAnubis Can you enlighten us?

Unscreenshotable Thread

IT is definitely not gonna touch this

Most of them are just low T af. They don't desire sex as much as the average incel does, and if they do, it's probably femdom sex anyway. They very likely get off on being women's assexual pets while they have sex with Chads.

Most of them are just low T af. They don't desire sex as much as the average incel does, and if they do, it's probably femdom sex anyway. They very likely get off on being women's assexual pets while they have sex with Chads.

I came to this conclusion too, but i've seen cucks questioning their sex abilities with their girlfriends and looking insecure. It's not that they do not realize they are shit in that department and she is not really attracted.

So how?

you find a niche thatt suits you and you maxx that
in the case of IT its a low t enviorment because they are also low T

Well, they featured me and the title speaks for itlself "
Goodlooking guys do well on hook-up apps - lol why do they think we have such a hard time with this simple concept??
"

i swear it's the last time i try to communicate with them, i've opened a thread in the past saying i wouldn't do that anymore but i did it anyways.

---

" As a non Chad- heterosexual male (albeit happily married before tinder became a thing) I would think “are you telling me there’s an app that makes it so the hottest guys can find women without going to the bars, clubs, breweries, singles spots I frequent? That’s great, they’ll be too busy on the app to be bumping into me trying to flirt wiith women in real life! Hell, if I see a good looking dude I’ll try and tell him about it so he can stay at home using the app and I can buy that attractive woman at the end of the bar a drink and say hello!” "

Holy shit, they cuck themselves to levels i don't find possible.

"hey chad, you can go to tinder to fuck easier while i try to offer a drink to a slut that will reject me".

and here i specifically asked to "UGLY GUYS" to answer, but i think you must be at least a high tier normie to even FATHOM to do something like offering a drink to a girl (i love how those "progressive" cucks reverts to '50s behavior when they go in a bar)
JFL smegma is so autistic that he featured me even if the other guy did that.

Last edited:
Their emotional mental gymnastics and cope stop them from thinking objectively so none of what you wrote will convince them

But have a bump

Thats my experiment, brutal isn’t it boyo. I’ll be dropping another experiment probably this or tomorrow night. Stay tuned, it’ll be even more brutal as I will chat with some of them and share how they act towards a chad. Thanks for sharing it. Incel Tears can suck my dick, soyboys.
I’m staying tuned boyo can’t wait to see the experiment

You should post on IT if you can. Prove those cucks wrong.

You should post on IT if you can. Prove those cucks wrong.
I wouldn't bother. They'll ban you from the forum. IT is toothless, comprised of 90% foids. They're not what they once were. Better not to engage with them at all.

I wouldn't bother. They'll ban you from the forum. IT is toothless, comprised of 90% foids. They're not what they once were. Better not to engage with them at all.

Well then someone has to (sadly) play down to their level. Be "polite," "constructive," and don't be "offensive."

It's a pill I don't think most able bodied, decently rational men would do, but sometimes you gotta hit them right where it hurts, down low right at their pussy.

Well then someone has to (sadly) play down to their level. Be "polite," "constructive," and don't be "offensive."

It's a pill I don't think most able bodied, decently rational men would do, but sometimes you gotta hit them right where it hurts, down low right at their pussy.
You know how Sigma is, though. He's the one who moderates the sub. Can't get a word in edgewise, even if you're a paragon of manners.