Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ugly whore mad about gamer rising up

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
stupid fucking ugly whore
ruining my childhood games and characters
that user is a hero tbh

Last edited:
Makeup is repulsive , it should be abolished

she is UGLY

she still mogs me smv wise

That's one ugly ass whore with a lot of fakeup

Wtf is that flickering shit

Disgusting whore with tons of fake up

Look at this makeup...and THIS whamen will get more matches on tinder than we combined

Every foid wants to believe they look like god-tier female characters from games, and every man that says otherwise is a degenerate inkwell

Almost vomiting

Someone give this foid an actual mirror

Baboon south africa

stay mad you delusional cunt

ugly whore lmao and she thinks she's hot jfl

Volcel if you wouldnt

Her looksmatch roped

Ugly crackwhore

Such a disgusting fuck

She is right about one thing: This guy SHOULD get the incel of the year award—or at least be nominated.

Round of applause from my part.

This is the end result of modern society, foids with such ridiculously inflated egos that it's impossible to even describe

what a dumb bitch

Whats with these dumb sluts saying "bruh"? Cringiest shit ever. Eva is pure aryan beauty only worthy of Chad Big Boss penis. This bitch is a fat clown, a 3 without makeup, big bad beetleborg flabber lookin ass.

Flabber

Last edited:
:feelskek:

"Too fat for Eve"

:feelsLSD:

Having looked at her instagram tho I'd like to taste those milkers ngl :feelsohh:

Last edited:
This is like trying to cosplay as big boss when you cant even lift a milk jug. Its not gonna look right

who tf is she

A lot of cringe in that video

Literally fucking who? Bitch looks like if Matilda listened to Billie eyelash once.
Also cannot wait until this "goth girl" ethot shit dies down./ISPOILER]

This fucking disgusting hideous whore which I clearly mog would spit on me were I to show interest in it, while dating and fucking chads.

How are those two even the same person

Notice the phenomenon among feminist women where they actually go out of their way to make themselves ugly by tattooing themselves, dying their hair, putting on ridiculous make up and dressing like a bloke. I wonder if this is a sort of Aposematism?

goth or clown, pick one

Gamers rise up, we're replacing women with 2D waifus!! (Cope)

bruhniggers she ugly bruhniggers

This is the average whore today. Super ugly without makeup and still judgemental about ugly men.