Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ugly women more likely to cheat, men with ugly wives/girlfriends more likely to cheat on their wife/GF

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
and men's decile scale has no effect on whether or not he's likely to cheat or how likely he is to be cheated on, in other words, a man who is ugly is not more likely or less likely to be cheated on or more likely or less likely to cheat, same with men who are chads or normies, they are not more or less likely to be cheated on and are not more or less likely to cheat

if you don't want a foid to cheat or if you don't wanna cheat, just date a non-ugly foid (ie a stacy) theory, avoid ugly foids

My guess is that unnatractive women can't lock down chad so they cuck their normie boyfriends by fucking chad

My guess is that unnatractive women can't lock down chad so they cuck their normie boyfriends by fucking chad
This and the fact that female nature is already shitty itself.

20200525 023017

if you don't want a foid to cheat or if you don't wanna cheat, just date a non-ugly foid (ie a stacy) theory, avoid ugly foids
Yeah bro, totally. Just date a stacy. :feelskek:
Interesting thread doe.

the men's looks don't affect, so even if she dates a chad she'll still cheat

the men's looks don't affect, so even if she dates a chad she'll still cheat
interesting.

just don't date ugly foids then

not that i have that option anyway

interesting.

just don't date ugly foids then

not that i have that option anyway
most foids who are ugly probably cheat because they don't have as many sex partners as much as stacies do

It's ugly and fat foids that cheat often because they are more delusional and think they have a better chance of getting a chad than a stacy.

Despite this r/trufemcels says that men that get divorced probably deserved it because "they married a stacy."

It's ugly and fat foids that cheat often because they are more delusional and think they have a better chance of getting a chad than a stacy.

Despite this r/trufemcels says that men that get divorced probably deserved it because "they married a stacy."
just go for stacys theory if you don't like cheating

Doesn't surprise me. Landwhales are insecure of their blubber and less feminine posterior, so the key for social acceptance is to screw as many thirsty simps that are desperate and willing enough to put up with them. Yuck!

Also, ugly chicks want to prove to themselves they aren't ugly, while more attractive chicks already know they are attractive.
most foids who are ugly probably cheat because they don't have as many sex partners as much as stacies do
Well, if we compare 4-7 chicks with 8-10, I would suspect 4-7 have more partners simply because 8-10 are way more choosy, while Chad will still sleep with 4-7, and they will also sleep with normies, chadlites, etc.

Last edited: