Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based @UglyScotsman - a woman has a crush on you bro

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
@UglyScotsman

She loves your posts on here, enough to quote your post in the New York Times. This woman has a crush on you, maybe she can be your future Girlfriend.

Maybe after the Coronavirus lockdowns are over you both can meet up and you can ascend. True love story.

A45F7BBD 91FF 4051 9D49 FDAAAB0A74FC

Last edited:
GigaVolcel if you wouldn’t tbh

Well looks like this one is ascending. Became chad in the blink of an eye.

Well considering she reads the forum....my DM's are open. This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. :feelshmm:

link article pls :lul:

GigaVolcel if you wouldn’t tbh
Stop validating that old hag, she isn't a price, just another used up roastie that has taken miles and miles of chad dick and probably had multiples std's. Wouldn't tbh, a prime virgin or nothing.

See you later, inkwells! :chad:

I am not validating her at all.

You out there looking for a prime virgin? Good look.
"Gigavolcel if you wouldn't" a.k.a she is a good looking enough that if you don't fuck her you are a volcel. Fuck that used up old hag roastie.

If foids can have high standards, i also can. I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone than settle for anything else than prime stacy. (Do this reminds you of a certain femcels logic with chad instead of stacy?) But when WE do it, it is delusional and frowned upon.

Jfl at this clown world with cucked mindset.

Stop being lead on by society and bluepilled faggots morals white knight that tell you to lower your standard to betabuck a std filled landwhale.

Last edited:
If foids can have high standards, i also can. I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone than settle for anything else than prime stacy. (Do this reminds you of a certain femcels logic with chad instead of stacy?) But when WE do it, it is delusional and frowned upon.

Stop being lead on by society and bluepilled faggots morals white knight that tell you to lower your standard to betabuck a std filled landwhale.
that’s up to you. I’m not criticizing or judging. I wouldn’t settle for any woman though. They all disgust me once I coomed.

She has a PHD and writes for the NY times, she must have a high income. He could househusbandmaxx while she brings in the money.

If she was born a man she would be incel women have it too easy.

Did she really quote your post in NYT? I can't find it. Link please?

Beginning of a beautiful ascension :feelskek:

Waiting for the silver screen romcom release. I can see it now: “An incel love story! (The movie)”

What’s funny is that they’ll have a gigachad playing the role of the incel, and a whale playing the role of the NYT author. Because only landwhales who only want Chad watch those movies.

That quote she uses is one of mine from a thread I created, she links to it in the article. My shit life has temporarily become somewhat exciting for several minutes, yay.

How do you feel about being Chadwashed in the future romcom movie they make about you and Annie? They will probably cast Chris Hemsworth for your role.

What’s funny is that they’ll have a gigachad playing the role of the incel, and a whale playing the role of the NYT author. Because only landwhales who only want Chad watch those movies.
They’ll give giga chad classes and be like “teehee he’s a cute nerdy shy boy who miraculously gets the girl out of his league! (Even though he mogs landwhale)”

Hes famous for what i see

God damn I would imagine the site got a huge amount of visitors from that article

The article was shit of course. Bunch of stupid claims and no evidence. Not surprised

All of IT has a crush on the top 30 posters here.

She has a PHD and writes for the NY times, she must have a high income. He could househusbandmaxx while she brings in the money.
Op would need to be gigachad + statumaxxed for that to happen, imagine the life, waking up by a bj, breakfast already made, play vidya all day then when you get hungry, she come back from work with some chicken tendies, after that you bang in the shower and in the bed, until you get tired of having sex and fall asleep exhausted, repeat.