Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

uhem, so someone is making fucking logs of my posts??

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
WTF is this shit

glownigga shit ngl

Over for you ngl

Where ya found that picture?

Where ya found that picture?
It was sent to me on discord. Apparently the fbi arrested another user thinking he was me and detained him for a few days. There's a post about it on a different forum. Doesn't make sense tho cuz I'm obviously not in the USA.

Probably some troll or attention seeker. Who knows tbh.

Welp guess you gotta leave the forum man, it's been fun smelling ya, goodbye.

Also nice larp.

It was sent to me on discord. Apparently the fbi arrested another user thinking he was me and detained him for a few days. There's a post about it on a different forum. Doesn't make sense tho cuz I'm obviously not in the USA.
:giga:
Wait a minute... how the fuck could they be that incompetent?

Apparently sparrow got captured by the feds and this is a document he stole while being there.

They thought you were him.
Odds on it being a larp? he did dissapear for 2 weeks. Plus what are the odds that the fbi can't do a proper fucking IP check. I doubt any of the locations I spoof match his

I didn't say it was a larp and i didn't say it was real.

No idea man i didn't keep track, when knew about it he was already realesed.
If it is a larp, which is very likely, I find it so fucking hilarious that he's so obssessed with me that he literally printed out transcripts of my posts and tweets lmao
:giga:
Wait a minute... how the fuck could they be that incompetent?
I'm guessing they got tricked by my gps rerouter jfl, plus me and that user were pretty assosiated with each other

If it is a larp, which is very likely, I find it so fucking hilarious that he's so obssessed with me that he literally printed out transcripts of my posts and tweets lmao

I'm guessing they got tricked by my gps rerouter jfl, plus me and that user were pretty assosiated with each other
I mean, odds are that this is a complete and utter larp; however, the fact that this is just a bit believable is hilarious and serves as a testament to just how fucked society is.
But, holy shit, bro, I can't believe he's this obsessed with you. :feelskek:

Odds on it being a larp? he did dissapear for 2 weeks. Plus what are the odds that the fbi can't do a proper fucking IP check. I doubt any of the locations I spoof match his
I will say with at least 90% certainty that it's a larp. How did he claim to steal that? They just have that scrap of paper printed out with inconsistent and amateurish formatting?

I will say with at least 90% certainty that it's a larp. How did he claim to steal that? They just have that scrap of paper printed out with inconsistent and amateurish formatting?
Yes. Yes, we're supposed to believe a whole fucking slippery slope of inconsistencies that make absolutely no fucking sense in the slightest.

He didn't claim to steal it in the original post, he claimed they gave him the transcripts of why they arrested him. If you want the link to it dm me, I can't post that forum here.

obviously its the jews

He didn't claim to steal it in the original post, he claimed they gave him the transcripts of why they arrested him. If you want the link to it dm me, I can't post that forum here.
Larp or not, this shit is fucking hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is some glownigger shit.

Last edited:
yeah is that okay bud?

fuark tbh. This is fucking :feelstrash: moment.

Always felt incel discords were a trap tbh

Wait so it was sent to u on discord?

on what server? Dm me

Fake as fuck jfl

Aw, OP has stalker! :feelskek: :chad::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Sperging out thread

100%
Sparrow printed the paper himself.

Last edited:
You got too many enemies man :feelsbaton::chad:

Damn. I think the feds are onto you. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Go underground

At least you get some human interaction