Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Uhh... personality ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-

Women with malfunctioning personality detectors:

His personality may not be that good but I bet he showers at least 5 times a day and tablemaxxes as well, so it makes sense they are attracted to him.

His personality may not be that good but I bet he showers at least 5 times a day and tablemaxxes as well, so it makes sense they are attracted to him.

Great character

Don't forget gardening too bro! Ladies get wet when they see your fabulous horticulture skills.(First time seeing that meme in this forum btw, interesting).

face = personality, height = consistence
Ok 6'4 Nordic aryan with peak frame living in Algeria ( dedsrs ) and slaying all North African women.

meme gender
jfl

Why is this in off-topic?

Muh personality incek

Fucking Chad worshiping cunts

women absolutely lack any form of critical thinking, reasoning faculty and self awareness. Walking, talking mobile sitcoms
Why is this in off-topic?
the blackpill finds its way everywhere ngl

See inklers?
Personality matters!!
A8c

Suicide fuel tag please

over if you're not shootermaxxing

Don't you see his great personality?

him being a murderer just improves his personality