Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment UK-cels. Just completed first run (month) of Universal Credit and......it's over. Rotting is outlawed in the UK.

• Thread starter tight&shiny-hotpants
  • Start date
tight&shiny-hotpants

tight&shiny-hotpants

Banned
-
This is a follow up thread on questioning if its worth applying for Autism Bux In the UK.
https://incels.is/threads/what-are-...ng-like-in-your-country-unemployedcels.98722/

Well since the UK Government introduced Universal Credit I have witnessed the misery for myself first hand.

In one month I only earned................£57 in credit.
That is £14 per week and that doesn't included petrol costs getting to the benefits office so I in effect LOST money.

I can earn £57 PER day working manual labourer or warehouse shift cover ANYTHING pays better.

Some good news though. I discovered and spotted a local female prostitute trying to claim benefits (saw her craiglist ad) and then saw her with her head in her hands as she doesn't realise Universal Credit will pay her sweet FA.

I will approach her with a wad of cash and keep her OVEREMPLOYED.

Last edited:
In my country you get a swift kick in the nuts and 40% of your paycheck taken from you each month, which is already very low.

The UK is cucked. What are British Staceys like?

If you were a foid you could have a ton of kids and get infinite neetbuxxx

JFL at having a Y chromosome

We do have attractive women in the UK but I would argue it comes from race mixing with Eastern European, Celtic, Germanic, Spanish, Italian, Scandinavian, Greek, Indian, Arab genetics.

As far as WASP girls that are brown eyed brunettes if that's your bag. I'd say Rachel Stevens is the typical UK white Stacy when she was in her late 1990s early 2000s prime.
sorry man

All the warning signs and bad press were there, but I thought "that couldn't happen to me".

Will just hit every recruitment website for cover, anything is better than Universal Credit.

Just lol at Tommy Robinson and alt righters saying about how Brexit was going to save white working class British men and result in a better standards of living.

Brexit is being steered by Conservatives of whom Teresa May has pledged to rid the UK benefits system to nothing after Brexit.

Ironically the EU wanted to save benefits and increase them.

Yes UK Britbongs have scored something of an own goal.

Last edited:
Its not that practical if you have kids. You're going to spend so much on kids. Its the same i guess.

JFL at having a Y chromosome

Child benefit doesn't pay that much. I believes its £13 per child per week.

Usually foids get social housing but then don't declare they have a Chad-lite boyfriend who works and gives them cash in hand money.
Whether that is drug money or from trade or from a beta-bux office job.

How does it work if you actually have a diagnosis like autism? Do you still get autismbux?

Some good news though. I discovered and spotted a local female prostitute trying to claim benefits (saw her craiglist ad) and then saw her with her head in her hands as she doesn't realise Universal Credit will pay her sweet FA.
:feelskek::feelsokman: based. Skets don't deserve shit.

How does it work if you actually have a diagnosis like autism? Do you still get autismbux?

In the UK you have
Universal Credit which as meant to replace Unemployment Allowance (was £75 per week back in 2011) and Government Paying low earning workers extra money (£40 per week if you have 2 days work but less than 45 hours). But now you get next to nothing.

For autism that would be PIPs (Personal independence Payments) but you'd have to prove or convince your assessor you cannot work or it affects your work. Again they are discussing cutting back on this too. It happened to my crazy uncle before he died.
Weekly payments aren't that great something like £60-£80 i think. If you are full on schizophrenic it's £1000 per month.

Yeah, it's shit OP. I applied for UC once and never went back, luckily I have that option. The rumour going around is that JC staff have to hit a certain number of sanctions each month in order to keep their jobs; the whole 'dole dossing' lifestyle looks to be dead and buried. But at the same time, the borders remain wide open, and hundreds of thousands of migrants are coming here each year to 'do the jobs the British people won't do.'

Child benefit doesn't pay that much. I believes its £13 per child per week.

Usually foids get social housing but then don't declare they have a Chad-lite boyfriend who works and gives them cash in hand money.
Whether that is drug money or from trade or from a beta-bux office job.
They can claim Child Tax Credits on top of that: for a single, non-disabled child you would get £60 Tax Credits + £20 Child Benefit PW. Which is more than a single male would get, who has a household to run.
No such thing, a regular 7/10 American or Eastern European girl would be supermodel tier in this fugly island.

Last edited:
Benefits almost always is disproportionately weighted towards women, so its good that its been reduced. Not sure why people think they deserve something for doing nothing. Sadly in reality, men will now get nothing on UC but women just have to pump out a kid or two, and they will get a free council house and child tax credits.

Yeah, it's shit OP. I applied for UC once and never went back, luckily I have that option. The rumour going around is that JC staff have to hit a certain number of sanctions each month in order to keep their jobs; the whole 'dole dossing' lifestyle looks to be dead and buried. But at the same time, the borders remain wide open, and hundreds of thousands of migrants are coming here each year to 'do the jobs the British people won't do.'.

Good info.

Yes I am thinking of throwing in the towel. Its a chore to go to the job centre when I live 14 miles away and its confirmed I only get £14 per week just because I worked 6 days in a temporary job role.

Working Tax Credits used to pay me £40 per week if I did 16 hours minimum per week, but the cunts at universal Credit "merged" it with UC so now I don't get fuck all.

Yes its true Eastern Europeans have monopolised the manual labour market but do things like vegetable picking, car washing, fast food and factory work. All early hour work, some taking place in cold, wet, rainy, muddy, icy, pitch black, minus -7 degree weather for low pay and long hours.

This is the work of companies who don't employ UK staff regardless of commitment. I've done the whole "only UK worker on EU based turf" and you get ousted by bullish migrant behaviour, including being shoved, assaulted by Sergies and sarcastically teased by Slavic females who liken UK people to "pigs" or "Gammon" being the other derogatory term..

Last edited:
Good info.

Yes I am thinking of throwing in the towel. Its a chore to go to the job centre when I live 14 miles away and its confirmed I only get £14 per week just because I worked 6 days in a temporary job role.

Working Tax Credits used to pay me £40 per week if I did 16 hours minimum per week, but the cunts at universal Credit "merged" it with UC so now I don't get fuck all.

Yes its true Eastern Europeans have monopolised the manual labour market but do things like vegetable picking, car washing, fast food and factory work. All early hour work, some taking place in cold, wet, rainy, muddy, icy, pitch black, minus -7 degree weather for low pay and long hours.

This is the work of companies who don't employ UK staff regardless of commitment. I've done the whole "only UK worker on EU based turf" and you get ousted by bullish migrant behaviour, including being shoved, assaulted by Sergies and sarcastically teased by Slavic females who liken UK people to "pigs" or "Gammon" being the other derogatory term..
Not sure how the current system works TBH, it seems to be quite random. I would assume your payments would go back up to old Jobseeker's rate once you were done with your temporary job, but I wouldn't bet on it.

When I had my UC interview, the JC hag informed me that because her 'neck was on the line', mine was too. Then tried to laugh off what she just said as a joke. Of course, they won't sanction the meatheads, the druggies, the troublemakers, and certainly not the Muhammads as it would cause too much trouble; therefore they pick on soft targets, like us.

Yeah, I've worked with EEs before and thought I might like it as I wouldn't have to speak to anyone, but I ended up getting treated like dirt, bullied\insulted on a daily basis, and eventually hounded out (though at least I stood my ground). The 'low pay' that they earn here though actually equates to real money back in their own country due to the low cost of living, that is why they are still coming here despite the Brexit vote; they see working in this country as we would see working on an oil rig. Their presence is a big problem in my area, as Polish\Baltic\Romanian slags control the recruitment agencies here and draft in their own kind from abroad, while at the same time telling local people there's no work available.

Anyway, it's all very well the gov trying to clamp down on the dole scroungers to appease the public, but they are literally throwing single White males out onto the streets whilst jobs are getting snapped up by immigrants--this is surely going to cause civil unrest in the near future. Sometimes I think it's almost as if we're getting led into a contrived revolution by NWO types.

Last edited:
in my country you get 0 for being a NEET. When my parents die I will die too.

Benefits almost always is disproportionately weighted towards women, so its good that its been reduced. Not sure why people think they deserve something for doing nothing. Sadly in reality, men will now get nothing on UC but women just have to pump out a kid or two, and they will get a free council house and child tax credits.
Feminism could not exist without the welfare state, yet in its original guise it was set up to provide unemployment insurance\state pensions for working men. Now it's morphed into a monster where 83% of the population gets some sort of government handout.

But I don't really blame people for NEETing; working class pride has been decimated, wages and job security have stagnated, and the greed and corruption of the elite is public knowledge. As they say, a fish rots from the head down.
in my country you get 0 for being a NEET. When my parents die I will die too.
Where do you come from? You may be homeless and penniless, but outside of the Third World, I doubt that unemployed people will literally starve to death in the streets.

Last edited:
But I don't really blame people for NEETing; working class pride has been decimated, wages and job security have stagnated

Wage parity // house prices is the biggest problem in the UK. Houses are INSANELY overpriced especially for what you get, most young people now will never be able to get on the property ladder. Those who can squeeze on enjoy massive gains in asset value for doing nothing.

House ownership will be a pipedream for the next generation.

The Bux system in the UK is so retarded. So many people kill themselves because they get declared fit to work. It happened a few days ago. Someone hanged themselves because he lost his bux

Wage parity // house prices is the biggest problem in the UK. Houses are INSANELY overpriced especially for what you get, most young people now will never be able to get on the property ladder. Those who can squeeze on enjoy massive gains in asset value for doing nothing.

House ownership will be a pipedream for the next generation.
This is true, my area is a shithole with some of the lowest house prices in the country, yet property values have doubled or even tripled here since 2000, whilst hourly pay rates have actually gone backwards for many skilled\semi-skilled workers. So now we have grotty Victorian terraces that SHOULD cost £40-50K being sold for £100-£120K to BTLers, who then rent the property out on a per room basis to Eastern Europeans and students, who in turn are struggling to pay their rent on their minimum-wage, zero-hour contract jobs.

I firmly believe that, in the next 10-20 years, this country is either going to collapse or turn into a full-blown NWO police state.

i got 250 a month from universal credit when i was unemployed for 2 years lol.

when you applied for it did you have savings? they reduce the amount you get based on if you have savings or not and how many hours a week you look for work.

tbh one of the good things about working again is not having to answer to the fucking job centre. Aswell as seeing normie degenerates unemployed but somehow still have a gf/ wife.
The Bux system in the UK is so retarded. So many people kill themselves because they get declared fit to work. It happened a few days ago. Someone hanged themselves because he lost his bux

My father once was declared fit for work and he has crippling back pain and severe emphysema from smoking, our government legit treats people like slaves and taxes the shit out of us.

I read in the UK you get 400 pounds per day as a bricklayer and 2800 pounds a month as a Truckdriver so just do that. In germany you woulld get like 1600€ after taxes for these jobs.

I'm working nights now with a couple of Polish lads, they are okay but the one was a bit of a cunt to me at first. The money is shit, but it's much better than getting £280-317 a month on universal credit like I was last year and before that on and off for 10 years.

If I lose this job I can see myself going ER tbh.

I read in the UK you get 400 pounds per day as a bricklayer and 2800 pounds a month as a Truckdriver so just do that. In germany you woulld get like 1600€ after taxes for these jobs.
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Try minimum wage, equal to around 9 euros an hour, for someone starting out bricklaying (after training for 1-2 years.) Not much more for a truck driver, and you have to spend thousands on getting a licence which must be renewed every three years.
tbh one of the good things about working again is not having to answer to the fucking job centre.

My father once was declared fit for work and he has crippling back pain and severe emphysema from smoking, our government legit treats people like slaves and taxes the shit out of us.

I'd sooner starve than go back to the JC, I had to sit there whilst a pair of ugly fat old roasties were freely insulting and mocking me, being overconfident just because they were flanked by security guards. I would personally like to see unemployment reduced to 0% just so scum like that are out of jobs (a paradox, I know.)
I'm working nights now with a couple of Polish lads, they are okay but the one was a bit of a cunt to me at first. The money is shit, but it's much better than getting £280-317 a month on universal credit like I was last year and before that on and off for 10 years.

If I lose this job I can see myself going ER tbh.
Poles aren't too bad usually, except when they dominate a workplace. I've worked with Latvians\Lithuanians\Baltic Russians in a few places and 95% of them were horrible bastards.

I lost my job a few months back, I have ER fantasies (only towards the guilty) but am too high-inhib\cowardly to actually go through with it. :soy:

Last edited:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Try minimum wage, equal to around 9 euros an hour, for someone starting out bricklaying (after training for 1-2 years.) Not much more for a truck driver, and you have to spend thousands on getting a licence which must be renewed every three years.

I'd sooner starve than go back to the JC, I had to sit there whilst a pair of ugly fat old roasties were freely insulting and mocking me, being overconfident just because they were flanked by security guards. I would personally like to see unemployment reduced to 0% just so scum like that are out of jobs (a paradox, I know.)

Poles aren't too bad usually, except when they dominate a workplace. I've worked with Latvians\Lithuanians\Baltic Russians in a few places and 95% of them were horrible bastards.

I lost my job a few months back, I have ER fantasies (only towards the guilty) but am too high-inhib\cowardly to actually go through with it. :soy:
So you earn only 1000€ net a month there?

+ 1500$ Universal Basic Income should simply be human right that must be paid by the rich. In the future guys would be like "how the fuck did you even wake up to face the day with that type of humillating slavery?"

So you earn only 1000€ net a month there?
Obviously it depends what kind of job you have and what kind of hours you do, but around 1100-1500 Euro per month net pay if you can find a 40-hour a week unskilled or semi-skilled job. Bear in mind that cost of living here is higher than in Germany\France, especially property\rents. Hardly 'poverty' by any means, but if you travel to NL or Sweden, you see that their working classes seem to have a higher standard of living than British middle classes.
+ 1500$ Universal Basic Income should simply be human right that must be paid by the rich. In the future guys would be like "how the fuck did you even wake up to face the day with that type of humillating slavery?"
It's a nice idea, but in reality everyone would be dropping out of full-time work to NEET and do the odd bit of casual\temp work when they need some spending money.

Last edited:
I am truly of the opinion that if you wish to remain in society and take advantage of the services provided by others (health care, internet etc.) then you should contribute to society.

Of course I do think a social safety net is needed. Some people fall on hard times through no choice of their own and they should still retain an income that allows them to live and search for jobs.

I am truly of the opinion that if you wish to remain in society and take advantage of the services provided by others (health care, internet etc.) then you should contribute to society.

Of course I do think a social safety net is needed. Some people fall on hard times through no choice of their own and they should still retain an income that allows them to live and search for jobs.
I guess a lot of people feel that they have no stake in society, especially one that is deeply hostile to working-class heterosexual White males. Is it any surprise the old mining pit villages (UK) are now complete and utter NEETholes?

The benefit system is extremely punitive these days anyway, if you're not jumping through hoops to get a job--any job--you'll simply get your money cut off. Even whorish single mothers have to do a token amount of work (16 hours) to keep the state largess rolling.

Outside of London and some university towns, mostly disgusting. Those meme photos where you see fat women going to nightclubs in the middle of winter wearing next to nothing are a pretty good representation of what the north is like. And even they are holding out for football or JBVmaxxed Chad.

We do have attractive women in the UK but I would argue it comes from race mixing with Eastern European, Celtic, Germanic, Spanish, Italian, Scandinavian, Greek, Indian, Arab genetics.

There is some truth to this.