Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel UK Teenage whore making false rape allegations

Lonesh

Lonesh

Recruit
★★★

I just want to talk about this again, one of the biggest blackpills I've seen in a while, yet the most irritating, rage-inducing thing also.

This woman essentially says she was gangraped by 12 men. Which is complete bollocks. Truth is, she's whore, couldn't survive a day without a cock, decided to have 12 at once because she's a woman and attracting 12 men is as easy as getting 1. However one of them decided to film it, which this bitch didn't like obviously, and that made her angry because all her friends and family would see how much of a whore she is, so she HAS to claim rape, to try and make out she's this innocent little girl.

What pisses me off, we still don't know this bitches name, why? She's made false rape allegations, yet when a MAN is accused he is instantly NAMED and SHAMED and GUILTY for life, irrelevant whether he is not guilty in a court. The man is classed as "getting away with it". Also this woman claims he filmed it without her permission, I don't give a flying fuck woman, you CHOSE to have a gangbang with 12 strangers, you didn't take any responsibility whatsoever and this stranger decided to film it and show the world your true colours, plus you FALSELY made a rape claim. She's also a fucking TEENAGER. Her parents need fucking beating for creating and not teaching this bitch to behave.

Here is more proof of what happens when women makes false rape claims, for any degenerate faggot lurkers who keep denying the blackpill.

This happened a few years ago now, but I will keep letting people remember this, it's got a woman not giving a shit about a male as she destroys his life with a false rape allegation, then white knight cucks "come to the rescue and commit justice" by beating this innocent man to death.

Women continue to stick up for other women by saying "these women never lie, they always tell the truth and must be heard!", women always lie and will continue to and stories like this where an innocent man is killed is forgotten about.

Thanks for my rage fuel fill up, fam.

This will last me for weeks.

Thanks for my rage fuel fill up, fam.

This will last me for weeks.

Trust me, ever since I heard about this weeks ago, I've been punching walls ever since.

Females who make false rape acusations should be sent to the coal mines

I just want to talk about this again, one of the biggest blackpills I've seen in a while, yet the most irritating, rage-inducing thing also.

This woman essentially says she was gangraped by 12 men. Which is complete bollocks. Truth is, she's whore, couldn't survive a day without a cock, decided to have 12 at once because she's a woman and attracting 12 men is as easy as getting 1. However one of them decided to film it, which this bitch didn't like obviously, and that made her angry because all her friends and family would see how much of a whore she is, so she HAS to claim rape, to try and make out she's this innocent little girl.

What pisses me off, we still don't know this bitches name, why? She's made false rape allegations, yet when a MAN is accused he is instantly NAMED and SHAMED and GUILTY for life, irrelevant whether he is not guilty in a court. The man is classed as "getting away with it". Also this woman claims he filmed it without her permission, I don't give a flying fuck woman, you CHOSE to have a gangbang with 12 strangers, you didn't take any responsibility whatsoever and this stranger decided to film it and show the world your true colours, plus you FALSELY made a rape claim. She's also a fucking TEENAGER. Her parents need fucking beating for creating and not teaching this bitch to behave.

Here is more proof of what happens when women makes false rape claims, for any degenerate faggot lurkers who keep denying the blackpill.

This happened a few years ago now, but I will keep letting people remember this, it's got a woman not giving a shit about a male as she destroys his life with a false rape allegation, then white knight cucks "come to the rescue and commit justice" by beating this innocent man to death.

Women continue to stick up for other women by saying "these women never lie, they always tell the truth and must be heard!", women always lie and will continue to and stories like this where an innocent man is killed is forgotten about.

well i also would be mad if i consented for gay sex in secrecy and someone recorded it and showed everyone

ps do you have the video lol

The 12 men are from israel (my country). The moment the news came out and I have found out its a blonde british girl and moroccan jews, I knew she was lying. Many young ashkenazi jews here in israel betray their race and choose violent low iq moroccan jews like that.

What you dont know about the story is that even after she was found out lying and israeli GIGAcuck donated 7500 euros to her:

I hope Iran wins next war.

Women are so privileged, they think they can get away with everything
full

when your women privilege loses out to their jewish privilege

well i also would be mad if i consented for gay sex in secrecy and someone recorded it and showed everyone

Thing is though, your statement is a joke, this whore's actions are real. Degenerate shit of the highest order, it's irrelevant in my eyes, if you're not happy with other people knowing what you're doing, why do it? If we're taking the joke away and actually be serious for a second, being degenerate is wrong anyways so I couldn't give a fuck if someone recorded it, this kind of shit should be illegal. If however you're just minding your own business working or enjoying a hobby which isn't pathetic and someone is snapping photos or recording then fine, I'm not a fan of having a photo or video recorded of me, period, regardless of what I'm doing. Then you're in your right to be pissed off.

And answering seriously no, don't think the vid ever became viral anyways, but the bitch got pissed off it was recorded regardless.

The 12 men are from israel (my country). The moment the news came out and I have found out its a blonde british girl and moroccan jews, I knew she was lying. Many young ashkenazi jews here in israel betray their race and choose violent low iq moroccan jews like that.

What you dont know about the story is that even after she was found out lying and israeli GIGAcuck donated 7500 euros to her:

I hope Iran wins next war.

Please tell me your lying about the donation else I'm going to break my hand soon punching my wall so often.

I hope a nuclear war happens to be fair, then all these cucks and bitches will cry and quiver at the site of their perfect world being destroyed.

Fairly sure I've seen it. It wasn't long just a minute or so, guy recording from a phone. I think she was being spitroasted, but kept looking up and saw one of them was recording (or maybe a spectator was).

Absolute slag.

They were reunited with their parents in Israel‘s Ben Gurion airport and were filmed chanting “am Yisrael chai” (the people of Israel live), and “the Brit is a whore

I still hate juice though.

Fairly sure I've seen it. It wasn't long just a minute or so, guy recording from a phone. I think she was being spitroasted, but kept looking up and saw one of them was recording (or maybe a spectator was).

Absolute slag.

Whore gets what she wants, only complains when proof of how much of a whore she is, is shown to the public.