Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News UK teencel jailed for being a Nazi, mentions the red pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-

The teenager chronicled his regression in a journal, writing "at one point or another I can look back and see if I was any different." Aged 14, he noted: "I wasn't always a fascist, my red pilling process was slower than most", adding that less than two years earlier he advocated "punk rock ideals and Marxism".

:worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelstrash:

Jfl it’s over for people who get caught.
He should’ve taken the blackpill instead.

Should’ve taken the blackpill and ldar

He should watch more Steven Spielberg propag...I mean enternainment movies!

Man thought crimes, arresting people and throwing them into jail before they even do anything.

Now he's a jailcel

And they say we're the nazis, JFL at redpillers. Coping ass pathetic faggots doing everything they can to try to look tough even going neonazi to try and impress queens, that's what he gets for being a fanatically pussy chasing faggot.

Man thought crimes, arresting people and throwing them into jail before they even do anything.
I didn't read the article ngl but it mentioned preparation for an attack so maybe he had a solid plan and was going to carry it out? if not though then its bullshit.

I didn't read the article ngl but it mentioned preparation for an attack so maybe he had a solid plan and was going to carry it out? if not though then its bullshit.
DOING a crime and PREPARING it are two separate things.

DOING a crime and PREPARING it are two separate things.
so should people just wait for the crime to happen before doing something about it? if its a flimsy ass plan I could agree but if someone has a genuine plan that they are 100% going to carry out its dumb to not stop them before they do it.

so should people just wait for the crime to happen before doing something about it? if its a flimsy ass plan I could agree but if someone has a genuine plan that they are 100% going to carry out its dumb to not stop them before they do it.
It's not guaranteed that the person will carry it out. Police should have someone watch him, not arrest him before doing anything. What if the person decides to cower out at the last moment? Does that person deserve jail?

Shame modern-day fascists are usually very bluepilled on the female question.

It's not guaranteed that the person will carry it out. Police should have someone watch him, not arrest him before doing anything. What if the person decides to cower out at the last moment? Does that person deserve jail?
if someone is low IQ enough to publicly plan a violent attack or tell people about it before doing it then they deserve some form of consequence. Should the police just sit around and wait for him to start shooting people or plant a bomb?

if someone is low IQ enough to publicly plan a violent attack or tell people about it before doing it then they deserve some form of consequence. Should the police just sit around and wait for him to start shooting people or plant a bomb?
I don't think people deserve consequences for free speech. This wasn't always the case people weren't being arrested for saying something. They waited for something to happen. Arresting this guy is an example of lack of free speech, he didn't do anything yet he got arrested.

I don't think people deserve consequences for free speech. This wasn't always the case people weren't being arrested for saying something. They waited for something to happen. Arresting this guy is an example of lack of free speech, he didn't do anything yet he got arrested.
so at what point should he get arrested? only after he killed several people? if he buys a gun? if he goes to a public place with a gun? where do you draw the line? its a tricky subject/situation since I agree free speech is important but at the same time if someone is blatantly telling people they are going to attack someone something should be done. Like the person should at least be warned by police if they do more they will get in trouble.

He can't consent to being put in jail though.

so at what point should he get arrested? only after he killed several people? if he buys a gun? if he goes to a public place with a gun? where do you draw the line? its a tricky subject/situation since I agree free speech is important but at the same time if someone is blatantly telling people they are going to attack someone something should be done. Like the person should at least be warned by police if they do more they will get in trouble.
Government has established it so that they can arrest people before they do something without actually doing anything. It has been implemented to prevent crimes but it's an excuse to control free speech. This is only the start of it, they are going to expand the restriction of free speech and to other things. Maybe we won't even be able to shit on women at some point in the future.

I draw the line at doing something. Only by doing something can you be arrested. The exception to this is if you encourage someone to do something and he does it then you should go in jail too since you contributed to the crime.

Last edited:
Government has established it so that they can arrest people before they do something without actually doing anything. It has been implemented to prevent crimes but it's an excuse to control free speech. This is only the start of it, they are going to expand the restriction of free speech and to other things. Maybe we won't eve be able to shit on women at some point in the future.

I draw the line at doing something. Only by doing something can you be arrested. The exception to this is if you encourage someone to do something and he does it then you should go in jail too since you contributed to the crime.
what do you mean by doing something though? like if I told someone I was going to poison my professor with rat poison and I bought some rat poison before going to class is that doing something? just trying to clarify.

I agree though that arresting someone before they do something (if its implemented) should be limited to prevent freedom of speech from being raped.

what do you mean by doing something though? like if I told someone I was going to poison my professor with rat poison and I bought some rat poison before going to class is that doing something? just trying to clarify.

I agree though that arresting someone before they do something (if its implemented) should be limited to prevent freedom of speech from being raped.
I think this is a grey area. At this point you should either be arrested or be on heavy surveillance.

I think this is a grey area. At this point you should either be arrested or be on heavy surveillance.
thats the tricky thing with shit like this, theres so many gray areas that its really hard to know what to do. Like I could just be ranting about my professor and then buying rat poison for my house but I could also be 100% planning a murder. hard to know when to step in.

Shame modern-day fascists are usually very bluepilled on the female question.
Most modern day "fascists" are pagan larpers who are typically involved in quite degenerate communities, typically filled with homosexuals, sex havers, drug users, and communist sympathizers.

They all belong on a cross, and I'll put them there.

I hope he stays there. What a stupid nazi. :feelshaha::feelskek:

Both of them were polacks

Remember that for many the redpill is only a stage before the blackpill.
As the redpill spreads, so will the blackpill

Most modern day "fascists" are pagan larpers who are typically involved in quite degenerate communities, typically filled with homosexuals, sex havers, drug users, and communist sympathizers.

They all belong on a cross, and I'll put them there.
I disagree. Deus Vult and Remove Kebab seems to be the norm. Larping as some ultra-orthodox crusader appears to be the standard operating procedure in right-wingish circles. Anyway, most of those guys are clowns at best and controlled opposition at worst.

I disagree. Deus Vult and Remove Kebab seems to be the norm. Larping as some ultra-orthodox crusader appears to be the standard operating procedure in right-wingish circles. Anyway, most of those guys are clowns at best and controlled opposition at worst.
I haven't seen a single community online, or offline for that matter post Charlottesville that wasn't infiltrated by degenerates and pagan "read siege" types and sex havers and believe me I have looked.

I don't get why anyone would attempt to character assassinate the other side the more traditional NatSoc types tho when they are quite pro incel unlike these satanic leftists larping as Nazis which provably are detrimental.

Redpill is the cucked cousin of the Blackpill.
Blackpill = rope or cope

Just nazimaxx br0

people who get caught are low iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back