Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel UKcels - Use Radar Keys for Public Toilets!

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Since Incels are classed as a disavantaged group, we're entitled to use Radar Keys which give you access to the cripple public toilets found at train stations, malls & fast food places etc.

No longer do we have to share with Chad, no longer do we have to go inside somewhere only to find the toilets are closed because the crippled toilets are always open, you just need the Radar Key which can be bought on eBay and Amazon for £2 or £3.

It's so much lifefuel using clean toilets as opposed to ones where Chad has pissed on the toilet seat etc, go claim your clean throne kings.

I have had one for a few years and it's so fucking useful, at train stations on nightwalks I have found the toilets are open to use even if the main non-crip ones are locked.

Public toilets are free instead of having to put in like 50p in central london if you are citywalkmaxxing.

You can let the crips wait in line while you sit on their throne because you too are disadvantaged.

And yes I sometimes piss all over the toilet and on the little cripple handrails that wheelchair users use to move their crippled bodies onto the toilet since a foid will probably use it so she can touch my piss.

You realize that cripples are incels too right?

And yes I sometimes piss all over the toilet and on the little cripple handrails that wheelchair users use to move their crippled bodies onto the toilet since a foid will probably use it so she can touch my piss.
what about crippled brocels?

Well ill try this, thanks

I tought it was about a special key that connect to a hidden door that lets you see women's bathroom :cryfeels:

thread sewer cope

I'm entitled to being classed as disabled