Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ukraine Crisis; which side do you support¡

Ukraine vs Russia

• i suport ukranian people and their struggle against russian/muscovite imperialism

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • I support russia, eastern ukraine and crimea ought to be russian

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • I don't care about it tbh

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
Cope. EE foids find their slavic men unattractive and are ready to suck cock of any Nordic or Med even if he is not rich.
Uhmmm, I'm from EE, believe me most of mans in Ukraine are pretty and tall. Of course here is some woman that want exactly some med or nordic man but it's more like curiosity not like this guys who want asian girls. Same rule for africans and other races.
No we actually looks like subhumans.
Tell for yourself, as for me - I can't get it why in the land of beautiful people I born like this.

No we actually looks like subhumans.
Why? I've noticed a lot of Slav men bald, you definitely tend to have potato noses and overbites more often, but surely you aren't the deathnics of Europe or whatever it's sometimes claimed you are, right?

Hope one day separatists, real and fake, will arise in lithuania too, and shithole will be punished for joining NATO and friendship with degemerate muricania. This word of ethnic lithuanian, tfu on this degenerate shithole, let it burn

Why? I've noticed a lot of Slav men bald, you definitely tend to have potato noses and overbites more often, but surely you aren't the deathnics of Europe or whatever it's sometimes claimed you are, right?
We are lowest tier of "whites" and probably should be given ethnic status.

Hope one day separatists, real and fake, will arise in lithuania too, and shithole will be punished for joining NATO and friendship with degemerate muricania. This word of ethnic lithuanian, tfu on this degenerate shithole, let it burn
:ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow:

Ethnic slavs and balts are identical to nordic, albeit with a more roundish and flat face. See Yuri Gagarin for the prime example of a balt-slav. There's a of turkic-mongolian-caucasian peoples in slavic countries such as Serbia and Russia, so westerners can misjudge the racial-phenotype of slavs. Plus a lot of anti-slavic sentiment comes from pan germanic propaganda and the anti communist feelings of the cold war.

Uhmmm, I'm from EE, believe me most of mans in Ukraine are pretty and tall. Of course here is some woman that want exactly some med or nordic man but it's more like curiosity not like this guys who want asian girls. Same rule for africans and other races.

Tell for yourself, as for me - I can't get it why in the land of beautiful people I born like this.
Have you ever thought about moving to Poland bro?

Based as usual.

Personally i have no idea what is going on in eastern europe. With politics I assume it's business as usual. "With Jews you lose"

Based as usual.

Personally i have no idea what is going on in eastern europe. With politics I assume it's business as usual. "With Jews you lose"
I believe ukranians rised up against corrupt neo-soviet pro russian authorities. They also wanted to approach European Union. Putin and neo-bolsheviks in Kremlin didn't want that because they can't let their population or colonies see how the difference in life quality between the west and east. That'd end his empire. Thus he sent un-marked soldiers to Crimea and set up fake separatist election. He also helps armed neo-communists in Eastern Ukraine (a place with a lot of russian speaking proletariat peoples). Nor Putin nor Ukranians aknowledge these republics, for Putin, they're just bargain chips in order to desestabilize Ukraine and prevent then from enter into the EU/NATO

Have you ever thought about moving to Poland bro?
There is already enough of Ukrainians in Poland :feelskek: And also I don't want to move away from Ukraine (and can't tbh).
I believe ukranians rised up against corrupt neo-soviet pro russian authorities. They also wanted to approach European Union. Putin and neo-bolsheviks in Kremlin didn't want that because they can't let their population or colonies see how the difference in life quality between the west and east. That'd end his empire. Thus he sent un-marked soldiers to Crimea and set up fake separatist election. He also helps armed neo-communists in Eastern Ukraine (a place with a lot of russian speaking proletariat peoples). Nor Putin nor Ukranians aknowledge these republics, for Putin, they're just bargain chips in order to desestabilize Ukraine and prevent then from enter into the EU/NATO
Wow, such an impressive understanding of whole situation, well it's short and very correct description of "WTF is going on in EE"

Why cant the people from Donetsk/Luhansk/Crimea/Eastern Ukraine choose where they want to go ?

I would support full independence but since they want to be incorporated to Russia(and Russia agrees) let them go.

In my point of view this make the Ukranians the true imperialists.

The same can be said about chechens. They wanted out from Russia and they got bombed to hell.

Russia is just a big empire of 180 + nationalities. There are slavs, central asians, caucasians, turkic and uralic peoples there. We cannot speak of a "russian nation" just as we cannot speak of an "american nation".

Russian patriotism is akin to american patriotism, aka civic nationalism.

If ethnic russians ought to survive What They need to do is to let go of muscuvite-mongolian-byzantine sense of grandeur and start descentralizing russia by creating ethno states

Imperialism without blood an soil ideology such as hitlerism is bound to debase the racial and ethnic integrity of the core racial group, just as it happened in Rome or Spanish empire

fuck them both

The same can be said about chechens. They wanted out from Russia and they got bombed to hell.

Russia is just a big empire of 180 + nationalities. There are slavs, central asians, caucasians, turkic and uralic peoples there. We cannot speak of a "russian nation" just as we cannot speak of an "american nation".

Russian patriotism is akin to american patriotism, aka civic nationalism.

If ethnic russians ought to survive What They need to do is to let go of muscuvite-mongolian-byzantine sense of grandeur and start descentralizing russia by creating ethno states

Imperialism without blood an soil ideology such as hitlerism is bound to debase the racial and ethnic integrity of the core racial group, just as it happened in Rome or Spanish empire
I support the Chechen struggle for self-rule and any people that want to separate themselves from Russia. But in the case of Eastern Ukraine/Crimea, if they, instead of being independent and want to join Russia, they should be free to this, they are the ones that live there, it's up to them how to govern themselves.

I support self-rule/separatism, in any place of the world.

they both hate us (Poles), so it's a hard choice
WTF? Ukrainian nationalists love Poland, it's some polish hate Ukraine for defending in WWII, while I think that yes, URA and Armia Krajowa was enemies but we pretty often was enemies, isn't this right time and place for friendship? Let's just forget insults and praise or heroes for standing against nazi-degenerates and commie-scum. Від моря до моря!
But in the case of Eastern Ukraine/Crimea, if they, instead of being independent and want to join Russia, they should be free to this, they are the ones that live there, it's up to them how to govern themselves.
There is no separatists, it's a myth provided by russians so they have casus belli to start war with us. Believe me,there is no reason to some district which doesn't have anything special or different of other regions of Ukraine (even different folk like Crimean Tatars are stayed with Ukraine because it's our common land and state, whole this situation is artificially maded dy russian government.

WTF? Ukrainian nationalists love Poland, it's some polish hate Ukraine for defending in WWII, while I think that yes, URA and Armia Krajowa was enemies but we pretty often was enemies, isn't this right time and place for friendship? Let's just forget insults and praise or heroes for standing against nazi-degenerates and commie-scum. Від моря до моря!
that's the impression I got from the media (mostly online, I don't watch TV) tbh I don't know any Ukrainian in person (my parents work with some immigrants and say they're friendly)
we share a lot of history, culture and our languages are very similar (Ukrainian seems to be more understandable to me than Czech despite the linguistic classification), so it makes sense to be friends :)

Russia cannot continue to bully Ukraine! I mean, they clearly can and will continue... But I wish they wouldn't.

Just open up your borders to the EU and see your women flee at the first attempt to more wealthy nations like Poland or even further to the west leaving the male population behind.

Last edited:
that's the impression I got from the media (mostly online, I don't watch TV) tbh I don't know any Ukrainian in person (my parents work with some immigrants and say they're friendly)
we share a lot of history, culture and our languages are very similar (Ukrainian seems to be more understandable to me than Czech despite the linguistic classification), so it makes sense to be friends :)
Internet is always depressing situation, but the real truth is that Ukrainian nationalist/patriots/anyone who have brains don't hate Poland. I hope we will reunite again with Lithuania and Belarus.

i want ukraine girl fuck